• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    GSSF Match will be held at Eagle Creek Pistol range June 29 - July 1, 2012. As always, to make the match work smoothly, we need volunteers.
    To make it worth your while, Glock gives away 2 certificates to the volunteers each year. Depending upon the number of entrants, they may give away 3 pistols.

We need help setting up on Friday night, help all day Saturday & Sunday to run the match, and help Sunday afternoon/evening to tear don.

For every 4 hours of time you donate, you get a raffle ticket towards the Glock giveaway. Plus an extra ticket for set-up and tear-down.

It's hot and nasty, but a whole lot of fun.

Email me at sjstill1 at sbcglobal.net to get on the volunteer list. Email works best, the PM box gets too full....

Steve

Last edited:

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    All emails responded to.

Tell your friends and shooting buddies about this match. We need at least 40 people to have the match run smoothly (and keep Glock coming back!).

I don't think we have ever had too many volunteers :D

I should have a food tent set up again this this year, burgers and hotdogs, chips and cold drinks (no adult cold ones, though).

I'll update this thread every month or so, just to keep it fresh and attract new meat, er, volunteers :D:D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Scotty Banks is on Tac TV! :rockwoot:

Was cool seeing Scotty Banks with Larry Vickers at the Glock range in Georgia on Tac TV.

A bunch of us INGOers met Scotty during GSSF matches.

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Email inbound. Heck, I may shoot it this year, too!

Too bad Que doesn't have a Glock any longer. Now he's just going to have to watch. ;)

drewtitans

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    GEORGETOWN
    Where is the Eagle Creek Pistol Range located? I did one GSSF in Louisville Ky years ago, another might be fun. I'm guessing in the Indy area from the poster, still not too far though. I'm out of New Albany IN.

Top Bottom