WTS/WTT: Willing to let some ammo go to help fellow shooters. .22,.45acp,.223/5.56

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jongo1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    20 miles north of Ft.Wayne
    No pics! What I have is a variety of ammo in the fore mentioned title. My intent is to help people instead of take advantage of them like a lot of people seem to be doing. I have to much variety to list but pricing would be approximately $4.50 a box or $45 a brick on 22's depending on brand and quantity. .45,s would be $60 per 100rnds. For brass cased reloadable factory ammo. 223/5.56 would average $8 /box for 55gr. Or 75 cents/ round for penetrators.I will not respond to negative replies only interested in local FTF around Noble County and north Fort Wayne for halfway meet ups . Best contact method is PM here or text or call before 10:00 pm @ 260-three-one-eight-2232 Thanks, John

Trade interest would be the usual, AR mags ,quality knives worst I can say is no. Preferred trade would be for cash

Last edited:

jongo1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    20 miles north of Ft.Wayne
    Call it what you will but the people I have sold to have been given excellent prices. First of all I don't buy Blazer and similar junk and also don't need to sell anything! If you don't like my prices keep your comments to yourself or start another thread to cry about it on last I knew negative comments in someone's classified ad was intolerable anyway but lately the mods pick and choose who they want to scold and when. Also I am trying to reply to all who have contacted me. Sorry if I missed somebody. I have gotten 20-30 text and,calls in addition to the pm's. I will try to spread out what I have to the people that want it. If $8 a box for brass cased..223 is panic prices what is The $20 a box the stealers I mean dealers are trying to get.. all I did is give people a chance to get what can't be found and caught hell from every angle. Maybe I should have just given it away or paid people to take it. On par with the way people think in this country.this is why I have been a member on this board since 08 and only have 73 post. People are people wherever you go!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I am going to leave the offending, off topic, post here instead of deleting it as an example of what NOT to do..
    For the record, we do not "pick and choose who they want to scold and when". There are just too many posts on INGO for us to be able to read every single one. This is why there is the "Report" button on every post, so you can let the Mods know about any offending post in your ads that we need to act on.
    Please know that we do our best to Moderate INGO as fairly as possible.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom