• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I know a lot of big words. Sometimes Bug throws one out there from time to time along with a few obscure references here and there that I need an assist from google on. No big deal. I don't mind gaining more knowledge. Learning new things. Otherwise I can hold my own.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Conversation? Seems to me like it’s more someone with really poor self awareness schittposting.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    giphy.webp

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Neither of you know what you're talking about. No surprise. People on message boards always pretend they have some special insight to others even thought don't know Jack Schitt
    It isn't that people who have been on message boards for a while feel they have some special insight into you, personally; it is just that they have seen an act like yours before - many times

miketx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2023
    Texas
    It isn't that people who have been on message boards for a while feel they have some special insight into you, personally; it is just that they have seen an act like yours before - many times
    Lol, what's "my act"? Think real hard...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lol, what's "my act"? Think real hard...
    Morning! Welcome to INGO. I'm Cameramonkey, your friendly neighborhood moderator.

I believe what he was referred to was your attitude. I wouldnt exactly call it "being a tough guy". Its the rough and tumble "you're not the boss of me, I'll say whatever I want and you cant criticize me." Some wont even tolerate being called out for being wrong and get offended because somebody dared disagree with them.

Lots of guys like that have come before you. They show up, speak their mind, get butthurt when not everyone agrees with them, then blow up and get banned for being a real jerk after they go off.

So here is my humble suggestion. Lighten up. Relax. Dont take yourself (or us especially) too seriously. We're nobodies. We have no bearing on your life. Nothing we say can really change your life*. You close your browser we are gone. Not something worth getting butthurt about. Its all just opinions and words on a screen. Some of those opinions are wrong. Nothing to get worked up over.

And explore more than just the politics section. Those that come here and lurk ONLY in the politics threads tend to burn out quickly. (I try to avoid it myself to save on blood pressure meds LOL)

So my suggestion is to chill out and dont take INGO or those on it so seriously. Do that and you'll last here. Ignore the advice and you wont last. That's not a threat. Its fact. Lots of guys have come through here guns a blazin, getting their butts chapped over opinions, and end up banned because they couldnt behave. Keep it up and you wont be the first. Or the last.

So welcome to INGO. Chill out. Develop thick skin. I hope you stick around.

CM

*except maybe if you learn something new or see the world a bit differently due to new info.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Morning! Welcome to INGO. I'm Cameramonkey, your friendly neighborhood moderator.

I believe what he was referred to was your attitude. I wouldnt exactly call it "being a tough guy". Its the rough and tumble "you're not the boss of me, I'll say whatever I want and you cant criticize me." Some wont even tolerate being called out for being wrong and get offended because somebody dared disagree with them.

Lots of guys like that have come before you. They show up, speak their mind, get butthurt when not everyone agrees with them, then blow up and get banned for being a real jerk after they go off.

So here is my humble suggestion. Lighten up. Relax. Dont take yourself (or us especially) too seriously. We're nobodies. We have no bearing on your life. Nothing we say can really change your life*. You close your browser we are gone. Not something worth getting butthurt about. Its all just opinions and words on a screen. Some of those opinions are wrong. Nothing to get worked up over.

And explore more than just the politics section. Those that come here and lurk ONLY in the politics threads tend to burn out quickly. (I try to avoid it myself to save on blood pressure meds LOL)

So my suggestion is to chill out and dont take INGO or those on it so seriously. Do that and you'll last here. Ignore the advice and you wont last. That's not a threat. Its fact. Lots of guys have come through here guns a blazin, getting their butts chapped over opinions, and end up banned because they couldnt behave. Keep it up and you wont be the first. Or the last.

CM

*except maybe if you learn something new or see the world a bit differently due to new info.

That’s REALLY going to upset him…

miketx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2023
    Texas

CM

Well, he's wrong.

Top Bottom