• ...and so much more!
  • 45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    im here for the loads of info.

but i must say that the recent "boom" of members has made ingo more like glocktalk with all the BSing around and stuff.

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    How I found this place I don't remember. I keep coming back for the conversation, information, politics and carry laws and classifieds that are local for my fellow Hoosiers and I.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    The great folks!

I found this place looking for information regarding carry laws.

I have met amazing folks here. It is a lot of fun interacting with them daily. I've even had a bunch over to my house.

Great folks!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    The great folks!

I found this place looking for information regarding carry laws.

I have met amazing folks here. It is a lot of fun interacting with them daily. I've even had a bunch over to my house.

Great folks!
    And dont forget about the rep :D

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    what can i say. this is the first place i come for any info on guns, ammo, basically anything cool.

i love how everyone helps each other out. yea there is the occasional bickering here and there but someone always retaliates with a joke and it just makes the whole thing hilarious.

theres a really great sense of community on here and i have learned so much since i joined. and the fact that i can ask just about anything and get friendly, good straight forward advice is really great.

the people in general. there are so many great characters on here and its just an all around enjoyable experience everytime i log on.

this place is great. the only site i visit on a daily basis. multiple times a day too.

MPD179

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    1) To find fellow Hoosiers like myself that own firearms.

2) CLASSIFIEDS!!! met a lot of great INGO members from this alone! :ingo:

3) Various topics that are discussed, including LEO topics that allow me to gain knowledge and see things from a different perspective. Even if I don't agree most of it :D

:ingo::patriot::ingo:

starbreather

Master
    Rating - 95.3%
    61   3   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    exiting stage left!
    I am a classified dwellar, Naw. I have seen other states sites and always thought Indiana needed one of those. Welll, obviously I am not the most computer savoy, but I finally found/stumpled across INGO. I have learned plenty, enjoyed most, spent a lot of time checking the new posts. Thanks INGO

Top Bottom