• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I was at Midwest Gun Exchange last night and noticed they had a SKS on their rack. Tagged price...... $399.

Wow. and I was thinking about selling mine for $150.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I remember buying an Norinco SKS at the 1500 in 1995 or 96. Think I gave around $90 for it. Buddy of mine gave me $90 and a case of beer for it the same day. I never even shot the thing. I doubt he did either because I know for a fact it is buried in a undisclosed location. Good bet it is still there.

Looking back I wish I had kept the SKS and now that they has tripled in price it makes me wonder if the Mosin will do the same thing. I have been tempted to pick one up just to have.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Sold mine this summer. Price = $150. Buyer actually wanted it for $100 but I reminded him that I was giving it away at the $150 price.

It was in near mint condition, monte carlo stock, mags, ammo. Impulse sell and the buyer just happened to be in the right place, right time. It was all clear profit so I was happy.

usermax2000

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    I bouhgt one this spring for 150 with 200 rounds of ammo. Shot it alittle and sold it for 300. then did some trading got it back and traded it for a 350 dollar 38 special . can't beat it just got it back again traded a pool table for it that i got free.....

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I bought one back quite a few years. I picked it up at Albertson's in Warsaw and paid $79 for it and all the accessories. They had crates of them on the floor all sealed in wax paper and cosmo.

builder_one

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Never was into the SKS's, always thought they looked like a red headed step child, until I bought my near mint Yugo for a whopping sum of $165. What a great gun all the way around, wish I would have bought a couple more of them. Makes me sick since I remember seeing $70 Norinco para trooper and standard models at the Ft. Wayne gun show around '94 or so, won't make the mistake again of passing up a great deal on a gun. Don't even get me started on the new in wrap Enfield No 4 Mk2's that I turned my nose up at.....

Top Bottom