• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Not 4WD, but...

Chinese-made Dongfang 150 GKA kart. Wife said she wanted a kart so I got one - it is perfect for putting around the bottom with our kids but has been on every quad trail on our farm and really surprised me with its competency. I kinda wish I had sprung for the 200cc model though, it "only" goes 32mph with my 5 year old and I onboard and the "CVT" struggles a bit climbing hills so a 'lil more power would be nice.

Definitely won't replace the Gator, Grizzly or Foreman for work or deer camp but for play I can buy two of these for less than the price of a new 400cc ATV.

That thing looks like a blast. Where do they sell them?

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Wholesale ATV, just south of Louisville KY in Lebanon Junction.

They will ship them to your house in a crate for free (I think?) though, and I'm told it only takes about four hours to fully assemble them.

That thing looks great! They are out of the 200cc models. Has yours been pretty reliable/durable?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    He goes everywhere with me haha, when are you and Brandy going to head back down this way?
    Have no clue. Getting ready to send my boy off to college right now. I'll go wheeling with him one more time, at the Badlands, but not sure when. He'll be gone in a month. Got him a nice little 4x4 to drive in school. A 2000, Mitsubishi Montero Endeavor.

FCS-04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Bloomfield
    Have no clue. Getting ready to send my boy off to college right now. I'll go wheeling with him one more time, at the Badlands, but not sure when. He'll be gone in a month. Got him a nice little 4x4 to drive in school. A 2000, Mitsubishi Montero Endeavor.

Those are great little rigs. If you head to badlands let me know, depending on work schedule I will go.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Has anyone had rocker bars or steps Line-x'd? Mine are powder coated and need to be sanded down a bit or blasted and recoated, but thinking Line-x might be the way to go. Got a quick, rough estimate from Millennium Linings - Millennium Linings and just wondering if anyone else has done theirs and how well it is holding up, etc. I've got a set of predator steps/rail bars on a 2007 FJ Cruiser that I'm looking to get done.

Also, anybody know a shop (within a reasonable distance of Avon/Plainfield area) where I could get something like this done for a reasonable cost and have it done right? Anatomy of a Body Mount Chop (BMC) and Carrot Juice - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum The FJ's are famous for having larger body mounts than necessary, and needing a bit of a chop done to avoid rub on more aggressive tires, so looking at possibly having this done at some point.

Thanks guys.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Has anyone had rocker bars or steps Line-x'd? Mine are powder coated and need to be sanded down a bit or blasted and recoated, but thinking Line-x might be the way to go. Got a quick, rough estimate from Millennium Linings - Millennium Linings and just wondering if anyone else has done theirs and how well it is holding up, etc. I've got a set of predator steps/rail bars on a 2007 FJ Cruiser that I'm looking to get done.

Also, anybody know a shop (within a reasonable distance of Avon/Plainfield area) where I could get something like this done for a reasonable cost and have it done right? Anatomy of a Body Mount Chop (BMC) and Carrot Juice - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum The FJ's are famous for having larger body mounts than necessary, and needing a bit of a chop done to avoid rub on more aggressive tires, so looking at possibly having this done at some point.

Thanks guys.

I've also thought about getting my Jeep's rock rails Line-Xed. There is a shop I think at 10th and Countryclub or somewhere in that vicinity. They did good work for me years ago when I had Line-X sprayed in the entire interior of my Jeep. I think it would be great for the rock rails.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've also thought about getting my Jeep's rock rails Line-Xed. There is a shop I think at 10th and Countryclub or somewhere in that vicinity. They did good work for me years ago when I had Line-X sprayed in the entire interior of my Jeep. I think it would be great for the rock rails.

Yep, that's the shop I was looking at. Lining up a few items for early fall, once I potentially have some $ to go with my list of to do items.

Top Bottom