• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Kinda late to plan for..... but... there is a group of people from the facebook page "Indiana Hoosier Offroad" going to the Badlands Sunday. Forgot this thread was even here. Come on out 4x4 people.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Nobody has posted their 4x4 in quite a while. Here is how my wife deals with my truck on those few times I can get her to go with me in it.

Here's what happens when you don't think, and take a 9,000 pound truck on a "short cut" through your in-law's back yard, after a week of rain, without airing down or putting it in 4WD until AFTER you sink in...

Had to block under the tires to get out of the holes, then air back up before hitting the road home.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    This was after a few accessories and during a family vacation to Land Between the Lakes. It was raining so much in March they had to close the off road park so we just went exploring on the back roads.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Glad this thread is back up for us non Jeepers, Here's mine.

94 S10 blazer Tahoe, with stock G80. Bought it for 600 as a salvage in Ohio since my other S10 blazer got destroyed and is now a parts vehicle for this one.
    It was a PITA to get registered here in Indy, no one knew how to do it including the BMV and PD.

Can't wait to go to either Badlands or Redbird with some friends.

IMG_20150621_163611_zpsac22gn00.jpg

IMG_20150510_120728_zpstko9idzt.jpg

IMG_20150508_121326_zpsvb7u6p3s.jpg

IMG_20150508_121309_zpseqgdmgyw.jpg

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Zephri, be careful with that front end, I heard they break easy. If you ever make it down south there are actually a few good places for nearly stock small SUVs.

Yeah I've heard that too, I haven't had any trouble as of yet with either of my blazers though. Granted I haven't really done a whole lot of offroading aside from Haspin.

Of course if it does I have a donor car and a friend with around five of these little S10 blazers that he's collected :):. With that being said I know for a fact that as of currently my lower control arm bushings are shot as it sounds like a motel room bed going over bumps. I had brand new front end parts (tubular upper control arms, lower control arms, steering end-links ect.) on my other blazer that I'm going to swap over to this one weekend this year if I can find the time.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    My stock as can be 06 grand cherokee laredo. Its funny, it gets horrible gas mileage, it is a base model, it is slow, yet its probably my favorite vehicle I have ever owned.

Did some cosmetic things, tinted the turn signals and taillights, got the windows tinted, plasti-dipped the grill, aftermarket HD, bluetooth, USB radio. Thinking of adding some fog lights in the slots for them, also pondering the idea of stripping the pinstripes off the side.

Also thinking about a 2" budget boost and maybe some small wheel spacers just to add something to it and level it out. I dont want it to look stupid though with the stock tire size on it until I get new tires. After just putting 700 dollars worth of tires on it im not about to upgrade tires until those are done for.

jeep_zpswuufvufo.jpg

Jeep2_zpsxpe43j6e.jpg

Attachments

• jeep_zpswuufvufo.jpg
      jeep_zpswuufvufo.jpg
      71.8 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not a muddied up pic, but since others have posted pics that weren't "action pics"

My 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser. Picked it up this past October, since the 2014's are the last to be imported into the US.

So far, just done some maintenance stuff that need to be handled. New Optima battery, changed out the diff and transfer case lube with synthetic, change the plugs, etc. Going to get the step bars Line-x'd soon as they either need to be re-powder coated or rattle canned anyway.

Top Bottom