• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have been ready since the first day of gun season last year. I shot a buck and a doe in the first 20 minutes of legal light and switched out to coyotes after that, Not enough deer time last year with the early kills.

As far as am I ready, my wife does not like me to leave my hunting stuff out for extended periods of time. So I am neatly packed up and ready to unpack ASAP. I do have a glove purchase to make I lost a pair or two last winter with the mild temps.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    Cant wait to sit in a tree and watch the sun come up!

Somebody said something like that the other day "well it sounds awfully boring, sitting in a tree all day...."

I said not really, see your first buck, and kill it, you catch the fever. Its much more then just "sitting in a tree all day".

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    I have a T-minus xx days countdown going on my dry-erase board at work.

My brain is ready, but I'm still rebuilding the bow muscles. I'm shooting well, I just need to work on longer holds at full draw.

Also, new scope for the .44 mag should be coming via UPS today so I'll be dialing that in as well.

Trail cameras are out gathering data for me.

Yeah, I'm ready!!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I look forward to learning a little more. Last year was good.

I've taken two does over the last 5 years with my muzzleloader.

Maybe this will be the year I take a doe with my bow or maybe even my first buck.

I enjoy every minute of it.

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    another reason I am excited for this year. I purchased a nice Nikon DSLR and i am going to try to get some nice photos of the deer i pass on.

tightlines

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    West of Indy
    I've been saving all the personal time and vacation days possible since the beginning of the year. There is nothing like opening morning and the feeling when that first buck walks by your stand. The bow muscles are being toned and prepped. Let the countdown begin!

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Been shooting the bow at least 3 times a week, sighted in and ready to rock in roll. The rifle is sighted in for my yearly hunting trip back home to VA. And I've currently been hunting for a hunting spot here in IN.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Im ready, cant wait.Got my bow all tuned up, Got my xbow ready too ,and a new .458 Socom for firearm.plus the old trusty T/c Omega,if needed. Only thing needed are the deer to show up.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Got the crossbow and 458 SOCOM ready. Need to sight in my Savage muzzle loader and hang a new stand.

Top Bottom