• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Anyone have a story? MSNBC is reporting Whitney Houston is dead the cause is unknown. She seemed crazy, but she had a hell of a voice.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yeah, I saw that. Looked online and there are emerging reports on it. Her publicist says it happened according to one source. If she did die, my bet's on a drug overdose. She's had issues with drugs for years. Apparently moderation wasn't in her vocabulary.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Now they've saying she was kicked out of a club in LA last night. Why is it that the most talented people always have the biggest demons to face?

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    lol.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I can't say I was a fan of everything she did but it was easy to see how talented she was. IMO she had one of the most amazing voices in history. She also had a way of captivating nearly any audience. Unfortunately she actually ruined her voice and her looks some time ago due to her drug abuse. Its still sad to see someone go out so young.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Too bad that she chose the path that she did. They call it dope for a reason.

I thought she was much more into coke and crack than heroin. Dope isn't ALL drugs. Dope isn't marijuana. Dope isn't coke. Dope comes from the high dopamine content of heroin.

When you make a habit out of smoking crack, even if you quit...you probably won't be living a long life.

Eric70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Covington
    Great voice, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for the Hollywood types when they die young due to their choices. Maybe I'm just cold hearted. Good law abiding Americans die everyday, many who who have served our country. They don't make the news.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom