• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    The wife has a P3AT that she likes. The PF9 isn't a bad little gun either.
    The Kel-Tec's are what they are. Carry a lot, shoot little. But for the price they do have a place. The only time your going to notice recoil is at the range/practice, if you should have to shoot in self defense the recoil will be the last thing on your mind.

:+1: This!!! ^^^^^^^^ :yesway:

UltraRick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Georgetown
    I love my P3AT. It flat disappears in a pair of jeans or dress pants. I have had zero problems with mine, I use Remmington Golden Sabers 102 grain hollow points.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I put a belt clip on the frame of my P3AT. This way I just clip it inside my pants, behind my belt. It is all but invisible except to people who know what to look for or what they are seeing.

EvoVIIIMatt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I love my pf9. I carry it just about everyday in my front pocket. It takes up less space than my wallet and iphone in my other pocket. I am kind of like George Costanza.

twoguntommy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    I have the PF9, I've carried it every day since March in a Uncle Mikes inside the waistband holster in the front and in the back. I prefer the back right hip. I couldn't imagine carrying it in my pocket though. It weighs 15 ounces fully loaded. I'd go with a P32 if you want to carry it in your pocket. Or you'll be getting a lot of the old, is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me jokes.

Top Bottom