• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Must be nice. I've got a good $500 worth of Larue crap on my rifle and never received a hat.

Congrats! Carbine looks good!

That Dillo Dust is good stuff. We put it on everything.

I'll toss you one of my extras next time I see you. ;)

Thank you sir. I love it...... I was kinda surprised to see a bottle of dry rub when I opened the box. I was crakin up. I will definitely be a repeat customer with larue. Awesome products, super fast shipping and it definitely seems like they are good people.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Congrats! I'm a little late to the party, but you made a wise choice. :D The Dillo Dust is worth the extra you paid to LaRue. I'm going to have to buy a new T1, we used the last of our Dillo Dust last weekend. :rockwoot:

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Congrats! I'm a little late to the party, but you made a wise choice. :D The Dillo Dust is worth the extra you paid to LaRue. I'm going to have to buy a new T1, we used the last of our Dillo Dust last weekend. :rockwoot:
    Yea im definately glad I went with Larue, It was only $10 higher than the other company and the larue mount is ALOT better than the other mount i was gonna get plus you get all the extras with larue. Its a no brainer if you ask me.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Good choice on choosing the H-1... I am looking at replacing my eotech with a T-1 myself... have you watched the DD torture test? There is a T-1 optic on their gun. lets just say if it can handle that, it should be able to handle what we will put it through as civilians!

https://danieldefense.com/TortureTest

Oh yea I've seen it. Im a huge Daniel Defense Fan. They are my favorite company. All of their products are top notch. Their rifles are high quality, reliable and accurate. I was very impressed with how much abuse the rifle and the Aimpoint took. To take that much abuse and still work and retain zero, thats a quality product if you ask me. I went with the H-1 instead of the T-1 because i don't need night vision or the extra meters you can go under water. Other than that they are the exact optic. The coating on the outside of the T-1 used to be a little better than the H-1 but it is now the same. To me it was worth saving the extra $50 or so.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Welcome to the LaRueminatti.

Thanks man, I almost went with a Daniel Defense Micro mount just because im a HUGE DD fan but im actually glad i went with the Larue. It is a great mount. I like the QD feature. Its just an all around great mount. I think from now on when i get an optic in will be in a Laure mount!

jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    I'm planning on the T-1 for my next AR. Decided on this due to its very small size, almost no wieght, crazy long battery life, and being very rugged.

So im looking to purchase an aimpoint to put on my Daniel Defense M4v5 and im wondering which one would be best? Ive been looking at the micro h-1 but im not 100% sure. The gun is just gonna be used to plink around with, shooting paper and steel mostly. Its also my "end of the world" gun. :D...... What are your experiences? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks...This is the gun it will be going on.
    40fec138.jpg

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    I'm planning on the T-1 for my next AR. Decided on this due to its very small size, almost no wieght, crazy long battery life, and being very rugged.

Theres not much more you can ask from an optic. Aimpoint is the way to go if you ask me. You'll have to show us some pics when you get it mounted! :D

Top Bottom