Where to find Indiana gun show listings?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    I am not sure if this is the right place for it but I am looking for Indiana gun show listing. I am mostly looking for the Allen Co. Fairgrounds show that doesn't seem to be listed anywhere.

Is there a thread already started for gun shows that I missing? I looked but didn't find it.

Why is the Allen Co. show such a well kept secret?

speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    The fairgrounds website shows the next one scheduled for Sunday April 17

I just noticed that. They never used to list the gunshows on their website so I stopped looking.

I am still trying to find a gunshow list where the Allen Co. show is listed. Seems like you would want to advertise a gunshow if you wanted people to show up?:rolleyes:

I live a couple miles away and I have no idea when it will be. My best hope is to see a sign somewhere. Truely one of the worst advertised gunshows in the world!

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    That does not have the Allen Co. Fairgrounds show. For some reason they are trying to keep it top secret when that show is. God forbid anyone ever knew when it was going to happen.

That's funny....March 12 & 13th
    Allen County Memorial Coliseum & Expo Center
    4000 Parnell Ave.
    Or is this the wrong Allen Co?

speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    That's funny....March 12 & 13th
    Allen County Memorial Coliseum & Expo Center
    4000 Parnell Ave.
    Or is this the wrong Allen Co?

The Coliseum show is not the same as the Fairgrounds show. The Allen Co. Fairgrounds show is the one that I can't seem to find a listing of anywhere. You would think they would advertise it somewhere. Everyone else seems to know when it is but me for some reason.

They also used to do a show at the armory in ft wayne. Does anyone know if that is still going on? It was a good show but you almost had to guess when it was happening because they didn't advertise it either.

Top Bottom