• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Anybody know where to buy new H&K mags for cheap? I got a USP Compact 45 that I need another mag for. If anybody on here has any used mags I wouldn't mind a used one either.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have a USP 40c, the only place I have been able to find mags are at the Indy 1500. They are roughly the same price as what you might find on the net, but minus the shipping cost. If you happen to go today look for a booth in the 3rd room (when you walk in the show, turn left and go into the same room as the exit), and he is in the back right. He has a bunch of glass cases and every mag you can think of. Hope this helps!

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I have a USP 40c, the only place I have been able to find mags are at the Indy 1500. They are roughly the same price as what you might find on the net, but minus the shipping cost. If you happen to go today look for a booth in the 3rd room (when you walk in the show, turn left and go into the same room as the exit), and he is in the back right. He has a bunch of glass cases and every mag you can think of. Hope this helps!

I was there yesterday. Didnt buy the gun until after I left the 1500. DOnt plan on going back out there today to waste money on that excuse of a gun show.

Top Bottom