• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    A dude that works for Rural King in Kendallville said the FBI contacted them about "sleeper cells" in the area. I have no clue how to verify that. I'm just gonna go with "They're probably everywhere and especially where you least suspect it".

Hold on, I need to go and check my closets again. I know those bastards are here somewhere. Conspiring with the neighbors dogs too.

Ok, I'm back. Closets are full of junk, but no extremists.... yet.

I would say they are mingling in with the rest of us like the three caught in NYC yesterday. Its a damn shame that we as the citizens of this great country of ours have to look out for threats to our own security and way of life in our own backyard. I just wish that we could have a more secure feeling that these threats to our country can be stopped before this gets any worse.

Our best hope is to remain calm, go forth armed and deal with whatever we are faced with. I'm not looking for a government solution. A government soluction comes with the price of a reduction in liberty that I'm unwilling to pay. If an ISIS sympathizer reveals himself by attempting to kill or maim an innocent, they should be swarmed and hacked to pieces with dull shovels if need be. What's left should be fed to hogs.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

While at first glance it may seem odd that Plainfield, Indiana, might be a haunt for an international terror operative for perhaps the most dangerous Islamic terrorist group in the world today, it perhaps might be more clear when considering that Plainfield is the headquarters the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), one of the most terror-tied Islamic organizations in American history.

As one former federal law enforcement official told me this weekend, if Rosic was not in Plainfield related to ISNA it would be an “extreme coincidence bordering on the unbelievable.”

ISNA’s ties to terrorism go back even before its founding in the early 1980s when the organization was operating in the Indianapolis area as an amalgam of Muslim Brotherhood front organizations, including the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), the Islamic Teaching Center (ITC) and the Muslim Student Association (MSA). I’ve previously reported on the MSA’s extensive terrorist lineup here at PJ Media.

Two of the visitors to the area in those early days included Al-Qaeda founder Abdullah Azzam and his protege, Osama bin Laden.

Why Was ISIS Terror Operative Nihad Rosic Arrested in Plainfield, Indiana? | PJ Tatler

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Hold on, I need to go and check my closets again. I know those bastards are here somewhere. Conspiring with the neighbors dogs too.

Ok, I'm back. Closets are full of junk, but no extremists.... yet.

Our best hope is to remain calm, go forth armed and deal with whatever we are faced with. I'm not looking for a government solution. A government soluction comes with the price of a reduction in liberty that I'm unwilling to pay. If an ISIS sympathizer reveals himself by attempting to kill or maim an innocent, they should be swarmed and hacked to pieces with dull shovels if need be. What's left should be fed to hogs.

Couldn't agree with you more except for the hog food part. I don't think that would be good enough for the hogs. Let what's left of the carcass rot for the buzzards and other scavengers to pick at or dump it into a septic tank some place. Keep calm and carry on!

I have several housed in my hood that fit the profile. Scares the hell out of me that one of them have a box truck parked in the driveway. Never see them outside. Keeping my eye on them for sure.

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    Well the Islamic center in Plainfield was cofounded by a known terrorist. They are also one of the un-indited co-conspiritaors from the Holy Land Foundation case. It wouldn't surplice me one bit with some of the things their students were saying of Facebook the last time Israel was bombing Palestine.

What do you know I was right.

4evercoltsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Goshen
    My job location is in Topeka, Indiana and I know there is a small community of Iranians that live here. I also know that there is a rather large Mosque in this small town that has has some people on notice. Me, I don't mind because I am going to be more prepared than most in my area so I don't even think twice about the possibility of ISIS being in this town.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My job location is in Topeka, Indiana and I know there is a small community of Iranians that live here. I also know that there is a rather large Mosque in this small town that has has some people on notice. Me, I don't mind because I am going to be more prepared than most in my area so I don't even think twice about the possibility of ISIS being in this town.

Well, you might be able to rest a tad easier knowing that ISIS is a Sunni group, that loves to kill Shias, and the Iran? You guessed it, they're Shias.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Well, you might be able to rest a tad easier knowing that ISIS is a Sunni group, that loves to kill Shias, and the Iran? You guessed it, they're Shias.

Good to mention! I am surprised by how many people comment on this stuff and have somehow missed this important fact.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yet according to their tribal mantra's you're still not one of them therefore you must die. The distinction is irrelevant. They're just arguing over who gets to kill you.

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    If you think "looking for sleeper cells" and fiat ban of M855 are coincidental you need your head examined.

The fact that they have their thugs out, trying to poison the well, reveals their agenda.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yet according to their tribal mantra's you're still not one of them therefore you must die. The distinction is irrelevant. They're just arguing over who gets to kill you.

What tribe? The loon tribe? There are a number of Jews and Christians in Iran, how come they're still alive. If if I recall correctly, in Iraq, Saddam's buddy Tariq Aziz was Christian.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    With the exception of ISIS, they're usually content to tolerate you if you're subjugated and no threat. Under sharia, infidels are allowed to live if they acknowledge the supremacy of islam, which they won't let you forget by denying you the infidel all civil rights, and you have to pay a fine (jizya) for "not having your head in the right place"--kind like protection payments to the mob

waross

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    I didn't make it through every post, but finally had to add a comment in.
    First and foremost, I do believe there are those here in out great country planted in order to create this terror mentality through the savage attacks on innocent people. For the most part, yes it has always been the small cells of Radical Islamic Terrorist (a term that the guy living in govement housing in washington refuses to use); however as far ass those in our community, I believe there are as many peace loving Muslims as there are peace lovinng Christians and Jews. Unfortunately the Jews crucified Jesus and can't accept they screwed up and the Muslims were led astray by some guy named Mohammad (whose wife was a Chirstian).
    Our current adminstration (again the guy living off our tax money like a drunk frat member) has done nothing to secure our borders to keep the redicals form other countries out. So yes they are here.
    However we have other threats that are home grown. The sovergien citizen folks are just as bad (I percieve as worse) as they acknoweldge no authoruty over them. They believe the laws passed by our fellow (albiet sometimes questionable) citizens do not apply to them and they take a violent approach to revolting against anyone who questions them.
    Let us not forget Timothy McVee who decided to take up his cause against the federal building in Oklahoma and killed many innocent people.
    It all comes down to you and me. We all need to be vigilant and have situational awareness. Because without all of us that are true red blooded patriotic Americans this country is doomed to others that assault our way of life.
    Ok, Enough said, I could go on but I wil stop to let others express their First Admendment Rights.

Top Bottom