• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As far as I know Muslims don't believe in the holy ghost.

I am hoping you misread my post. I had Egyptian Muslim friends and I went to their Mosque more than once and it felt odd.

Things that I consider holy is my word and my honor. I put it out there that I went there a long time ago. It was around 1995 when I was there. As I said it was DIFFERENT than what I was used to. It was different than any other church Baptist, or Pentecostal.

Call me what you want Kut....I am too proud to lie.

Shenanigans, no,..Just my experiences and observations.

It was tongue in check. I didn't think I needed the purple.

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    You would be very surprised who is Muslim and who is not. Some of the most radical can also be the most educated and normal appearing in the group. Isis is also a conglomerate of groups that came together so they may have actually been here longer.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I'm too pessimistic concerning ANYTHING I see coming from an entity that answers to that individual who is still in contempt of congress. Something stinks here, WAY too big of a coincidence. Valerie Jarrett addressed ISNA in June 2009 in her official capacity as whatever the hell she is (BS title here). When Barry claims executive privilege (fast and furious anyone?) then we know there is really something here.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Does anyone remember that one movie that came out, in the 80s I think, of terrorists attacking Kokomo?

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Isn't it human nature to profile? I don't think it even matters how you were raised, I believe the average person will profile everyone they see without even realizing they're doing it.

Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong. But what matters is what your actions are after you do it.

It's nothing more than the clan mentality that has served man well for eons. Being PC and profiling are man made constructs that serve agendas.

One will protect themselves and their own to survive and prosper.

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    Well the Islamic center in Plainfield was cofounded by a known terrorist. They are also one of the un-indited co-conspiritaors from the Holy Land Foundation case. It wouldn't surplice me one bit with some of the things their students were saying of Facebook the last time Israel was bombing Palestine.
    WOW! Indy news just announced arrest of ISIS supporter in Plainsfield an hour ago! Arrest actually happened February 6th.

Top Bottom