• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    I would say they are mingling in with the rest of us like the three caught in NYC yesterday.

I won't believe any of that until after the evidence is presented at trial. Remember the Hutaree Militia folks from Michingan a few years ago? Completely enabled by the FBI and ATF so much so that they were aqcuitted because the government encouraged them and provided all materials to include a van that they could not afford to buy. The FBI took them from being some rednecks drinking in a trailer park to being a 'right wing militia'....

I will be skeptical of this NY arrest until actual facts come out.

Hmod

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Indy
    That is a very good point. :yesway: I do still have my fears and suspicions as do many others I'm sure.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    So why haven't these terrorists attacked? I could be completely wrong, but I just don't buy it. Fear is tool often used to get people to willingly give up their freedom, and governments are masters at exploiting it. 12 terrorists, come could go into 12 malls across the nation, with a stack of firecrackers, and if they simultaneously set them off, they would effectively bring our domestic retail economy to a sudden halt, and people would be running in the streets with wet towels over their heads. Why hasn't this happened?

Well said

Also, in terms of any investigations of Rural King customers, let's not forget that the DHS has put "militia" and "s**ere**n citizens" on the list over Islamic terrorists, as far as domestic threats are concerned. With a little more "fear" mixed in, your average INGO member gets closer to fitting the characteristics of the "extremist". So be careful what kind of investigationi/enforcement you wish for.

As to "why" it hasn't happened, I think the numbers of Islamic terrorists are few and the well-trained, intelligent Islamic terrorists are a rare species indeed.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Spend some time on Lafayette Rd in Indianapolis. It's like the United Nations. You can find all the nationality/religion combos that exist on the Errff.

Last time I was in the area, there was an international grocery there with some things that I couldn't find anywhere else. It's not an area I like to hang out in, but it's not the ethnic diversity that bothers me.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So why haven't these terrorists attacked? I could be completely wrong, but I just don't buy it. Fear is tool often used to get people to willingly give up their freedom, and governments are masters at exploiting it. 12 terrorists, come could go into 12 malls across the nation, with a stack of firecrackers, and if they simultaneously set them off, they would effectively bring our domestic retail economy to a sudden halt, and people would be running in the streets with wet towels over their heads. Why hasn't this happened?

So we should just wait around for this again?

article-2072308-02FEEE740000044D-327_634x489.jpg boston-bombing-suspect2.jpg

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Blows my mind that .gov allows them to build there tax free compounds in every state.

They should level the places and hunt these people down!

Its not if but when bad things are going to happen...

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't want this to come across wrong, but when it comes to ISIS and other crazy jackass religions that want to kill America I'm all in favor of bringing back profiling.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't want this to come across wrong, but when it comes to ISIS and other crazy jackass religions that want to kill America I'm all in favor of bringing back profiling.

You could be the very one who is profiled. If that happens what would you do?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Blows my mind that .gov allows them to build there tax free compounds in every state.

Separation of church and state FTW.

They should level the places and hunt these people down!
    Which people? The people that build tax free religious compounds?

The federales have done that before... with mixed results.

Its not if but when bad things are going to happen...
    Bad things have always happened. Always will.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Maybe not ISIS but other 'moslem bro-hood' franchises ARE here like 'sidewinder' pointed out. More anecdotal evidence: remember carson trying to 'walk back' his participation in a convention in chicago where another one of the speakers was a fundraiser for the taliban IIRC?
    Aside from the 1st world trade center bombing, the terrorist attacks here have been by 'lone wolfs' because the organized islamo-fascists find it more useful to just raise funds here, to pay for attacks elsewhere--ie CAIR being an unindicted co-conspirator in the 'holyland' money laundering operation.

Yes 'Streck-fu', Saraga is a great place to grocery shop!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

You could be the very one who is profiled. If that happens what would you do?
    Criminal profiling and racial or religious profiling are very different things. But if we ignore key indicators then we will get ****ed again.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We know who wants to kill us. We've known for 20 years. The bleeding heart "we don't want to hurt feelings" bull **** had failed!! Our known enemy had gotten stronger because of it. Time to wipe them out!! During WWII we were very bold about who our enemy was and we weren't all hug a tree about it. Time to wear pants again America and identify the enemy and put then in the spotlight. Go after them. If innocent people get hurt in the process it's a shame but it is war! This is life or death.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Criminal profiling and racial or religious profiling are very different things. But if we ignore key indicators then we will get ****ed again.

Well, within the context in which he made the suggestion, please explain the difference and which he was offering as a viable direction?

Top Bottom