• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    FBI investigating ISIS suspects in all 50 states | TheHill

...FBI Director James Comey revealed Wednesday that his agency is investigating suspected supporters of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in every state across the U.S.

"We have investigations of people in various stages of radicalizing in all 50 states," Comey told a winter meeting of the National Association of Attorneys General.

"This isn't a New York phenomenon or a Washington phenomenon. This is all 50 states and in ways that are very hard to see," he added...

Video:
    Comey: Extremists exist in all 50 states - The Washington Post

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Where is Indiana's ISIS? I'd check the woods by this photo:

7de070d0e6ff728cca6c0d0b6accc259.jpg

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    Well the Islamic center in Plainfield was cofounded by a known terrorist. They are also one of the un-indited co-conspiritaors from the Holy Land Foundation case. It wouldn't surplice me one bit with some of the things their students were saying of Facebook the last time Israel was bombing Palestine.

10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    I thought they owned all the gas stations, and drive semis for cheap freight bringing our groceries to the Kroger and Marsh warehouses ??

bartonmd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Mooresville/Camby
    I thought they owned all the gas stations, and drive semis for cheap freight bringing our groceries to the Kroger and Marsh warehouses ??

Most of those are Sikhs. Sikh religion has a lot in common with Hindu, and most Sikhs are east-Indian. Ways to know the difference, copied from the Interwebs:

The Sikhs have a full beard. Muslims have a beard but no moustache and look like billy-goats

The Sikhs have a steel bracelet

The Sikh women dont have burkha and show their face

The muslims never wear an Orange or blue turban, Sikhs often wear Orange and blue turban

Sikh turban, when looking from front, is pointed like a V
    Muslim turban is circular and often has a tail

Sikhism was formed as an armed resistance to muslim persecution and they fought muslims for centuries and thousands including women and children were killed by muslims for refusing to convert to islam

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    A dude that works for Rural King in Kendallville said the FBI contacted them about "sleeper cells" in the area. I have no clue how to verify that. I'm just gonna go with "They're probably everywhere and especially where you least suspect it".

Hmod

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Indy
    I would say they are mingling in with the rest of us like the three caught in NYC yesterday. Its a damn shame that we as the citizens of this great country of ours have to look out for threats to our own security and way of life in our own backyard. I just wish that we could have a more secure feeling that these threats to our country can be stopped before this gets any worse.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    A dude that works for Rural King in Kendallville said the FBI contacted them about "sleeper cells" in the area. I have no clue how to verify that. I'm just gonna go with "They're probably everywhere and especially where you least suspect it".
    Tats probably just because the FBI is tracking anyone who buys certain things you can find at hardware stores. They have been for a while. They can't be everywhere so they have Americans spying on Americans. Sure most of us have nothing to hide but we still don't want a swat team kicking down out door for buying a bag of fertilizer and coincidently other red flag items in the same transaction or too much cold medicine.
    SOME thibgs are getting ****ing old. While real terrorist are floodin in for years like its a kmart blue light special at the border. The politicians are ****ing us and making us unsafe and I don't jut mean the elected ones. I mean appointed ones too!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Check out a museum, and look in the ancient Egyptian section. I think that's where you'll find it.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    They realize they're not in Europe, so to remain alive they have to stay hidden. They come out in the open here and I think, and pray they'll find a little more resistance than they did in France.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Tats probably just because the FBI is tracking anyone who buys certain things you can find at hardware stores. They have been for a while. They can't be everywhere so they have Americans spying on Americans. Sure most of us have nothing to hide but we still don't want a swat team kicking down out door for buying a bag of fertilizer and coincidently other red flag items in the same transaction or too much cold medicine.
    SOME thibgs are getting ****ing old. While real terrorist are floodin in for years like its a kmart blue light special at the border. The politicians are ****ing us and making us unsafe and I don't jut mean the elected ones. I mean appointed ones too!

So why haven't these terrorists attacked? I could be completely wrong, but I just don't buy it. Fear is tool often used to get people to willingly give up their freedom, and governments are masters at exploiting it. 12 terrorists, come could go into 12 malls across the nation, with a stack of firecrackers, and if they simultaneously set them off, they would effectively bring our domestic retail economy to a sudden halt, and people would be running in the streets with wet towels over their heads. Why hasn't this happened?

Hmod

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Indy
    They are probably waiting for their numbers to group significantly before they do anything at all. So this would mean they are using some kind of strategy. The whole firecrackers in a mall thing hasn't happened yet because they have probably been here a while and know us very well. I'm guessing they are going to use the strength in numbers tactic. They know we will kick their asses with a big RED WHITE and BLUE boot if they were to do anything here at all.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So why haven't these terrorists attacked? I could be completely wrong, but I just don't buy it. Fear is tool often used to get people to willingly give up their freedom, and governments are masters at exploiting it. 12 terrorists, come could go into 12 malls across the nation, with a stack of firecrackers, and if they simultaneously set them off, they would effectively bring our domestic retail economy to a sudden halt, and people would be running in the streets with wet towels over their heads. Why hasn't this happened?
    I have my own ideas. We have seen some. Boston bombers for one. A lot had to do with is disrupting their communication networks. Then they get sloppy and some have gotten caught and I'm sure others figured out it wasn't worth it. We are dealing with spineless cowards here after all.
    I'm sure we will eventually see something. Hopefully they all get killed before they hurt anyone. I'm tired of seeing trials for terrorist. They just need bullets in their head.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know the govt wants people to fear certain things and hypes it up. Mostly themselves. But this administration has down played every real threat to this country and us In real danger for years and basicly lost all the work we had done overseas in the Middle East. I think that now they're just covering they're asses

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    suspected supporters of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria

What he means by this is that they are investigating middle class suburbanite teenagers and 20 somethings that have expressed mild interest online in going to Syria to join ISIS but are not actually interested in making the trip because they are not really willing to leave the comfort of their parents home in Carmel or South Bend. However, it is important to keep the fear rhetoric pumping to justify budgets and efforts to restrict rights and freedoms.

Top Bottom