• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Local jewelry store today. Took the wife's rings in for cleaning and got a new battery for my watch. Store owner asked me about carrying, asked about my gun, so I let him look at it, as hes been looking for something to carry regularly. I think I converted him... Sweet.

-MColford

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just left Sunking Brewery. About 70-80 people there. Went to check out, guy says "you were here first, go ahead"

Cashier tallies up total, says "9.75 gunslinger!"
    I chuckle. He says "that's why that guy let you go first!"
    I say "I'm not a very intimidating person"
    He says "you don't have to be with that!"

Funny checkout conversation...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    And checking out at Staples this evening... female cashier leans WAY over the counter and peers around at my hip, "That a glock?"
    "Nope, USP 40"
    "What made you get that?"
    "Personal Protection. You have any?"
    "Nope, but a lot of my military guy friends do. They came back and missed their firearms."

Short discussion on why we carry for protection, was nice. Southport and Emerson

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    All over muncie and a bit in fort wayne. Got some stares when I entered a gas station, but after I politely bought some monster and gas they seemed very friendly. Its amazing how nervous people get then how calm they can be once they see youre not there to murder everyone.

FFM173

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    Greenwood
    Yesterday OC in Lowes. Had a nice looking older lady in the plumbing dept. ask me a question about installing a water line in her kitchen and midway through the conversation looked down seen it on my hip. Looked back up to me with a big smile and continued like it was nothing.

Neezer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    i, like some people have stated.....i cc on a semi regular basis. just dont know about the oc thing. not a problem, i have nothing to hide, but i guess i just always thought people would stare.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Dicks sporting goods, walmart, jimmy johns, shooting range (duh), marathon gas station, and the hour ride out on my motorcycle. No one was tail gating me today... wonder why :dunno:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    OCd in Texas Roadhouse, Columbus IN yesterday with a few other INGO'ers. No mayhem, no screaming children, no shocked waitresses, no LEO interaction, just good food and good company..
    Texas Roadhouse has generally always been neutral towards carry, At least in Evansville for sure since I told the managers "yes you can ask people to leave when guest complain, but it wouldnt be good for business", plus the GM is pro gun.

Columbus is in the same district

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Had my new holster on under my coat when I went into Target and Kohl's at Southport and I65...don't even think anyone noticed

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    because they dont have these...

X-RayG17.jpg

take off your jacket and open carry like a man!!!!!!! :laugh:

im only playing hehehe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom