• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Few places lately. Kroger yesterday... when I walked out, some lady (trashy) was standing in the middle of the road (between parking lot and front door of kroger) screaming into her phone "WHO THE F- DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU BETTER GET YOUR F-'n ASS BACK HERE" etc etc... lovely for the kids walking around to listen to. Shot her a dirty look and was on my way.

This morning at McDonalds, kid took my order, then said "Whoa. I did NOT see you had a gun." then looked over at the Sheriff sitting in the back of the place.

I nodded. Kid said "You a cop, or is that just for personal..."
    "Yep, personal."
    "Nice. Very cool."

Too bad he screwed up my order.

Here in an hour or two, I'll be heading to Fifth-Third, PNC, BP, and Subway.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Interesting day yesterday

Went to BW3 after work, sat at the bar. Another guy came in, he waited a while and finally said, "So I see you carry, what do you think about that?" motioning toward the TV, CNN was on, gun control bullcrap.

I responded light-heartedly, said I'm not too worried about it.

This turned into a good, long talk about guns. Apparently he's the President of the Johnson County Constitutional Tea Party movement. Had a ton in common. Talked politics for a while before he left.

Then onto Gander Mountain. Had lots of ammo, surprisingly... but nothing in common calibers that I'd want to buy.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    5/3 bank downtown SB...had a good conversation with a teller I know about helping her through the process of getting her lifetime LTCH. She is going to start the process next week. :rockwoot:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    5/3 bank downtown SB...had a good conversation with a teller I know about helping her through the process of getting her lifetime LTCH. She is going to start the process next week. :rockwoot:

Good on you, Lance.:yesway:

Jiffy Lube, Kabelin Ace Hardware and Wally World in South Bend. Masonic Lodge fish fry in Warsaw. The fish were killed before I got there, I swear.

And they were delicious!:D

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    Spent two glorious hours grocery shopping in Meijer....no one ran away, so that was a positive. :D
    Also went to the local library with my kids today.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    A couple of Walmarts and Rural King today while hunting down some ammo. Goofy checkout girl at Walmart asked if my gun was real. I smirked and said "oh yeah". She said she didn't know you could have it out in the open like that. I informed her it was completely legal.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've been asked if my gun is real several times. What, I'm gonna carry a toy gun? Seriously, people, come on.

Funny thing was she acted like she could care less that I was there at her checkout until she saw my M&P. Hell, I was the one that greeted her by saying hi, she sees the gun and is all :n00b:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've been asked if my gun is real several times. What, I'm gonna carry a toy gun? Seriously, people, come on.

And yes, I said the same thing to myself on the way out the door, yeah its a toy. What would be the point of carrying a toy gun?

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    And yes, I said the same thing to myself on the way out the door, yeah its a toy. What would be the point of carrying a toy gun?

One of my ex's uncles asked me at a Christmas dinner, "Is that a real gun?"

I said, "Of course!"

His response was, "Why would you carry a real gun?" He then proceeded to give me a nasty look.

I said, "Wouldn't do me much good to carry around a toy."

I then told him that his niece was also carrying, but she conceals. That made him really uncomfortable.

He was the only one who had an issue with it. There were a bunch of kids playing and running around, and no one said anything to me.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Took my ram to car max yesterday in Merrillville. They forgot about me in the waiting room after they inspected my truck so I had to go find someone after about 45 min. They offered a really low ball number so I got my keys back and decided to keep it. The staff made no mention of my open carry but I think I started a conversation at a desk a few over from where I was sitting.

I caught "yeah she has a 22 in her garter belt" I assume the comment was meant toward either my wife (which would be incorrect, it's a 38 and she still purse carries) or the persons wife. After I heard that I tried to listen to the rest of the conversation but could not make it out.

I later got the googly eyes from a lady sitting next to me when she noticed my open carry but she said nothing.

After I left and deciding to keep my truck I went to discount tire and had new tires installed. Wait about 45 minutes outside (it was nice out) sitting in some chairs they had outside the store. No problems. The employee that came to take my truck to the rack from the lot did say "Is that at 9?" I said not it's a 45. He said, "Yeah I need to get one before things get crazy" I said well it's a little late for that but you can still get some decent deals on pistols if you shop around.

After that went to visit my parents, the liqueur store and Walgreens, a hot dog place called simon sez and a gas station with no further interaction regarding my open carry.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom