• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    i oc'd all over brown county last weekend. went up in the fire tower and some foreign students asked to take a picture of my gun (it was and remained holstered) so i said "sure i guess you can" it was kinda weird but they said they wished they could carry where they were from. there were several nationalities i believe one was dutch though i am not positive.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Merrillville Strack's a guy was either staring at my S&W model 19, or my butt.
    Either way, I almost told him to take a pic, it lasts longer.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yesterday... quick trip into Menards, then over to my mothers for a bit, and home. Chatted with the neighbor in the driveway, and inflated a soccer ball so their daughter and mine could kick it around. Another neighbor stopped by to talk about dinner plans for this Friday (having a little cookout). Busy.... but uneventful.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Visited the Home Depot, Menards, and Lowe's in Schererville while shopping for bathroom light fixtures. Uneventful with the exception of running into one of my old high school classmates who works at Lowe's. I could tell he noticed but didn't say anything, I'm guessing that didn't quite jive with those 40 year-old memories from high school! I was running short on time so I didn't go into it, but will bring it up with him next time I see him.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Merrillville Strack's a guy was either staring at my S&W model 19, or my butt.
    Either way, I almost told him to take a pic, it lasts longer.

Sounds like a good line to remember for the next girl you catch staring at your S&W model 19, or your butt.

I've seen your Model 19, and I must say, it's sweet. ;)

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Sure you weren't looking at his butt.

In Actaeon's case, yes I am very sure.
    barney_03_zpswux5b84o.jpg

However, in other situations, my wife might not be so sure
    girl-blue-jeans-short-shorts-isolated-pistol-back-poc-2036191_zpscyyc474r.jpg

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Monday at Wally World in South Bend. After harnessing an employee to sell me a TV, he asked me "What's your piece?" and after I ignored his question hes asked me again in a loud voice. I told him CZ 75 and he says "Meh, I have an H & K 45 in my car".

I replied "I'm sure you do seeing how you're so tacticool. Do you think that's safe to store a gun in your car in a Wal Mart parking lot?" He told me how he's known as a real bad dude and no one messes with him. Mind you, this "bad dude" in his mid twenties, about 5' 8" tall, and goes about 350 pounds.

I sent him to the stock room to find me a specific TV and promptly left.

**** that fat little bastard.

Bought the TV at Meijer.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went to Unos yesterday evening for dinner

Sitting in marsh on West 86 now. Sat down with my lunch. Group of women at table next to me got up and moved to different table. Heh

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Went to Unos yesterday evening for dinner

Sitting in marsh on West 86 now. Sat down with my lunch. Group of women at table next to me got up and moved to different table. Heh

That'll show ya! That extra distance from your gun will make them so much safer.

Top Bottom