• ...and so much more!
  • Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    Shadeland Avenue going onto I-465 South last night around 5:30. Two motorcyclists, no helmets. One rider had a firearm strapped to his belt.

Last edited:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mr Fuel, Gary, They have carry out and I asked the lady for one biscuit with gravy, she grabbed two and broke them up in a tray. I said I only want one. She said we don't sell a half order. I said I get one all the time. She kept on and on about how i must have payed for two Bla Bla Bla. I said forget it, and went to the register to pay for my gas. She kept it up until i walked out the door. At the register was a 6' 4" 275# State Trooper observing the goings on. I turned and said hi, He said hi. we both paid and exited.

NAZI's will be NAZI's

I actually used grape ink just so you don't get b******t LSB.

:laugh:

Should I let huzrjim off on his?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I believe you misunderstood Huzza (a 17th century cry of encouragement) what LSAB was talking about was your posting in the wrong thread. Kind of a joke.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Point Blank in Carmel yesterday morning, Popeye's in Carmel (I did pull my shirt down over the top of my gun and holster but the end was showing). Not a word from anyone

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    McDonald's in Hammond, I know Hammond Gvt. is anti-gun, but didn't know the general populace had never seen OC before. everyone looked like a deer in the headlights. Disturbing and strange experience.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    OC on the 4th of July while helping organize the parade in Lebanon, IN

That's interesting and good to hear.

I have avoided open carry in Lebanon and Boone County specifically because the former sheriff always requested that we always conceal during his pre-class briefings.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    JCPenney at Greenwood Mall. Wasn't there long, just picking up an order.

Kroger, Great Clips, PNC Bank.

Heading to "Motorcycles on Meridian" later on.

Last edited:

Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    *Last night*: Wife and I enter WalMart 86th & Michigan Rd. Police officer standing with greeters just inside entrance. He smiles and says hi, and I smile and say hi back as I see his eyes go down to the full size Sig P250 in OWB holster. Wife stops at pharmacy, where I have to turn right around and walk right by officer again to trade shopping cart with bad wheel. We chuckle together about it, and nothing is said of my gun. This was my *first ever* interaction with LEO while carrying.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I drove over to a co workers place yesterday to borrow a shop vac and stopped by Charlies on 12th St while OC my usual G19.
    Not even my coworker said anything but then she's aware I'm a gun nut! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Marsh and BP.

Just left the Beech Grove Wal-Mart. There was a cop car outside the door, no one in it though. When I was checking out, a customer nodded over and said "Nice Glock.", I thanked and headed out. On my way out, a couple was walking in. One of them said "He's packing."

I try not to go into the Beech Grove Wal-Mart if I can help it... but, overall, positive encounters.

Top Bottom