• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    The Cat Doctor this morning. Wal-Mart after lunch. But, dang it--better remove before going into Macy's @ Castleton Square.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Rural King and Dunham's in Columbus this morning.

Gun never left the holster or threatened anyone... Think I got a dud...

Side note: With the prices I've seen and customer service reports I'm hearing, Dunham's might be a new threat to the GM bashing threads... Just turrible, turrible...

That's%2Bjust%2Bturrible%2Bturrible%2Bturrible%2Bturrible.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Mr Fuel, Gary, walked to the other side of the pump while fueling to throw some debris in the trashcan when a lady pulled into that lane. I smiled and walked around the pump to my car she stopped and then realized she was at the wrong pump (lol) and pulled over a couple of lanes,

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    OCed my XDm a lot recently. Including, but not limited to, Walmart, Meijer, Meijer gas station, TNT fireworks tent in Meijer parking lot, Big R, and Interra Credit Union. No issues at all anywhere I went. Had a nice conversation with the employee from Big R as he was getting my ammo out of the case.

I was a bit worried about Interra, but since I've been OCing so much lately I wasn't nervous at all when I actually did it. And there was no negative reaction from the employees either.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Speedway this morning. Saw some grown-ass man in pajamas with $200 beats headphones around his neck picking out a donut. Not just basic pajamas... but decals and colors and crap all over them. Some self-respect issues there... or just... I dunno.

Cop was also outside. Didn't say anything about my gun.

Then to Hardee's. Manager there was talking to me about the Charleston shooting, saying if there was a gun, fewer people would have been hurt... etc. Talked about renewing his license to carry. He commented on OC vs CC a bit.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Olive garden in Terre Haute. Younger gentleman was exiting the restaurant pushing a young one in a stroller and a toddler walking by his side. Gentleman was dressed in shorts and holster was on his left hip about the 9 o'clock position. Holster was some sort of fabric material and was floppy.

Walmart in Linton. Gentleman was with his so dressed in shorts carrying fabric holster about 3 o'clock position. Also appeared a bit floppy while he was walking.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Shell station in Martinsville. Had a pleasant chat with another customer about his new M&P 40 while filling our Polar Pops. El Ranchero in Ellettsville,
    no one noticed as usual.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Speedway this morning. Saw some grown-ass man in pajamas with $200 beats headphones around his neck picking out a donut. Not just basic pajamas... but decals and colors and crap all over them. Some self-respect issues there... or just... I dunno.

Cop was also outside. Didn't say anything about my gun.

Then to Hardee's. Manager there was talking to me about the Charleston shooting, saying if there was a gun, fewer people would have been hurt... etc. Talked about renewing his license to carry. He commented on OC vs CC a bit.

I was in Speedway this morning, had to rush out get some doughnuts, there was this grown ass man(?) carrying a gun out in the open for everyone to see. I don't maybe some self worth issues there .....

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Olive garden in Terre Haute. Younger gentleman was exiting the restaurant pushing a young one in a stroller and a toddler walking by his side. Gentleman was dressed in shorts and holster was on his left hip about the 9 o'clock position. Holster was some sort of fabric material and was floppy.

Walmart in Linton. Gentleman was with his so dressed in shorts carrying fabric holster about 3 o'clock position. Also appeared a bit floppy while he was walking.

Try this one.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...efense/108732-where-did-you-see-oc-today.html

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Mr Fuel, Gary, They have carry out and I asked the lady for one biscuit with gravy, she grabbed two and broke them up in a tray. I said I only want one. She said we don't sell a half order. I said I get one all the time. She kept on and on about how i must have payed for two Bla Bla Bla. I said forget it, and went to the register to pay for my gas. She kept it up until i walked out the door. At the register was a 6' 4" 275# State Trooper observing the goings on. I turned and said hi, He said hi. we both paid and exited.

NAZI's will be NAZI's

I actually used grape ink just so you don't get b******t LSB.

Top Bottom