• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Warthog those are beautiful! I'm a ruger revolver fan too only have one though..
    Bought this a year and a half ago the day I turned 21:

I think I posted it in here before, but it now wears wood grips and a hi-viz front sight.

My other revolver makes a bunch of smoke...

Pietta '51 Navy. My first experience with black powder and definitely will not be my last!

Jon

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nice finds Glenn and you gota watch Rick he is a S&W wheelgun pimp.:laugh:

Glenn you need a 627 so you can join in the fun of revolver with us in USPSA. Come on Dan and Brian and me are having way to much fun. You know you want to.:evilangel:

Brother be sure and stop by the next time you and the Mrs are in town.....I may have a new 629 that could use a little magic...Not much...Just a little...:)

Mammy came by...They are prettier in person...The 686 should in no way shape or form have a square butt yet a square butt she is...Proving the old S&W truism that when it comes to Smith's nothing is written in stone...A true "transition" 686...

Last edited:

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    Picked up a 1989 dated GP100.

XqrDwGY.jpg

Attachments

• XqrDwGY.jpg
      XqrDwGY.jpg
      48 KB · Views: 3

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    These are all of my .327FM's....
    main.php

T-B Ruger GP100 - Charter Arms Target Patriot - Ruger SP101 - Ruger Single Seven - S&W Mdl 627-2 - Taurus (can't remember the mdl and it isn't where it should be)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    These are all of my .327FM's....
    main.php

T-B Ruger GP100 - Charter Arms Target Patriot - Ruger SP101 - Ruger Single Seven - S&W Mdl 627-2 - Taurus (can't remember the mdl and it isn't where it should be)
    Nice collection of wheel guns!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Nice collection of wheel guns!
    Thanks, there are a lot more. I love wheelguns... here are the few .44 magnums I have though likely to get more as the year progresses...
    main.php

I already posted all the 357's to date, so I will get some more up as I can. Weather sucks today and I have a lot of 45 Colts and others...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Thanks! It's loaded with Hornady LeveRevolution.

The stock sight is fairly hard to see. I'll probably end up swapping mine out at some point. I'll keep the Ruger red sight in mind.
    Sorry for the picture quality, but just wanted to give you an idea. Just a simple depressing of the button on the end, push the sight out, drop the new one in, and release the button. I decided on this one after hearing several people complain of the fiber optic ones popping out continually.

View attachment 35226 View attachment 35227

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    So this Colt was in desperate need of rehabilitation. Cylinder was seized on the crane, and the crane was pretty sticky in the frame. I placed the cylinder in a jar of ATF and acetone for a few days and had it spinning like new. That's was when I discovered that the extractor was improperly fit to the gun, a few hours with a steady hand and a jewelers file fixed that. This is a 1963 vintage "second run" Colt Detective Special in the extraordinarily overpowered .32 Colt New Police (.32 S&W Long).

Top Bottom