• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    I've used .410 , 20 and 16 gauge, and .22LR in a Glenfield Marlin Model 60, and a single shot lever action Ithaca... the 16 and 20 guage seems more productive, but I didn't like picking out the shot. My vote is for the Marlin .22LR.

Muzzle Flash

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Valpo
    50 years of squirrel hunting.

Well I tell ya . For fifty years my go to squirrel gun is model 60 ( I also collect them ) . I used just about everything , my savage HMR is sweet I love the accutriger and can make head shots at 100 yards if there not running to fast :rockwoot::rockwoot:but there heavy . I hate biting on buckshot . As far as ammo , I have enough in all my calibers to last the rest of my life and I just started reloading . Payforward and you do yourself good.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    My favorite squirrel is the one on the end of my hook. My favorite gun for making that happen is my .410

Knauer95_zpsc805c29a.jpg

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    I have a scoped 10/22 and an imported clone of a Remington. Nylon 66 with open sights. The 66 clone was my first gun I had it since I turned 8. Length of pull is a little short for me but it has never failed me as long as my aim is good.

Top Bottom