• spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Dream job is this:
    r_gordon_truck2.jpg

That's a good one! I love watching Dust to Glory!

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I'd like to be a co-owner/operator of Indiana's largest indoor and outdoor gun ranges. It would include a long range with military style pop up targets. Outdoor pistol and trap ranges as well as indoor pistol and rifle range.

We would host all of the major shooting sports as well as have contracts with local LE agencies for their training and practicing.

We would also host major training events, similair to Front Sight etc.

But then I'd wake up and still just be an IT guy... and have to get up early, read as much as I can on INGO and get ready for work. Once at work stay logged into INGO and try to keep up with the posts.

darrent

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Muncie, Indiana
    I asked the same question of my 9 year old. He said that he wants to be a dictator or work at Burger King (loves the chicken tenders).

Personally, I would do the same profession that I have now - software and web development. It's nice producing something that people can look at and use. I can play with robotics or automating business processes that make life easier for workers. There is a lot of satisfaction when I deliver something better than the client expected. Maybe it would be nice to have the money of Microsoft, but I get more enjoyment helping the small business little guy.

Jerry D Young

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Reno, NV
    Dream job: Owner operator of a full service Prep buisness, food, weapons, shelters, alternative energy, everything prep.

Reality: Retired and now disabled, I'd like to write well enough to live on royalties.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Dream job: Owner operator of a full service Prep buisness, food, weapons, shelters, alternative energy, everything prep.

Reality: Retired and now disabled, I'd like to write well enough to live on royalties.

Mr. Young,

For what it is worth, I severely enjoy your "free" postings in the break room forum. Keep it up! Never let that pen rest while you can write. It keeps the mind sharp, too.

ballzac86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Southside
    and then get stuck flying B-52s out of Minot (cool place but not were I would like to be for 10 years, LOL).
    If there is something cool in Minot, please advise me, as I will be going through there again in about a month. I wanted to splatter my brains all over the wall in the hotel room last time, just to give me something to do. lol

As for me, it would be a fighter pilot or Indycar driver.(I guess technically I'm already the 2nd, but I don't get to race or go race speeds in it lol).

Top Bottom