• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    I have been trying to test some hornady jhps in a bucket of water with a. Tree stump. Back stop but thex won't expand. I really want to see how they expand, how many phone books would I need using the same method?

try 5 and wrap them with duct tape so you got a duct tape block try that.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    230 gr ball.The military used it for over 50 years with pretty good results.I've not heard of anybody having problems stopping someone with this round and it always feeds reliably.What data I'd like to see is how many people by percentage actually live to talk about what round they were shot with, and how their performance was afterwards.

SWAT-DOC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Hydra Shocks and Black Talons...most anything with a hole in the end. I have seen a lot of exit wounds with ball ammo. Just make sure it plays nice with your weapon. Some can be finnicky.:ar15:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Federal Hydro Shocks seem to work pretty well for me. I use them in various calibers. I have about a half a 50 cal can of 10mm Black Talons. Those are nasty, as in good nasty, in my 10mms, not matter how old they are!

Kw55018

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Clay City
    I run the 200gr. xtp w/ 7.2gr. of unique in the summer and the230 gr. xtp w/ 11.5gr. of #7 in the winter.The heavier bullet for more clothes.

Top Bottom