• ...and so much more!
  • fufon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    warsaw
    PINK

they make cars in different colors.....why not guns...who cares what color they are...just as long as they are being enjoyed

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    i saw a bumble bee transformer yellow ar 15 once...it was pretty cool....why not a colts themed .308...? id like that

kevincullman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Kosciusko county
    What a women wants!!

It's all about marketing. If one girl has one and shows it to her friend then she wants one so on and so forth. Just like shoes and purses (she has one I want one..)

rnungester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    i am about to buy my fiance a pink grip, Taurus judge. They appeal to here and whatever I can do to make her carry. I just feel comfortable knowing that, not only does she like her weapon, SHE HAS IT ON HER is the main thing. So truth be told, "whatever makes the woman happy" :))

msuspartan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    Fishers
    As my wife put it' why in HIS name would I shoot a 'pink' gun' ??? Love my wife, now I have to buy her a nice present......just what caliber is the problem.....

twoguntommy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    A "Pink" pistol makes for a more hysterical news byte when a woman's boyfriend shoves her pink pistol in his pants and shoots his penis.

Mrs_Frost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    I love colored guns. I just like the look. I would love to have a silver revolver with pink grips. I'm not sure what kind of revolver I want though I'm still looking into them. Right now I have an all black keltec. Its cute but a little plain looking.

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    personally, I don't care if the gun is pink, purple, or freaking bedazzled with rhinestones....if it gets my wife more interested in shooting with me, then I'm all about it!

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    Personally,I don't see anything wrong with colors on guns....to each his/her own,yeah?....anything that gets more people involved in firearms is awesome......my son wants me to build him a Bengal tiger striped AR when he gets old enough,and I'll be happy to do it.......just as soon as he makes up his mind if he wants the kitty stripes or Cincy football colors :laugh:

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    Something just occurred to me.

Remember "candy cigarettes" and "chewing gum cigars"? Don't see those anymore, do we? Some segments of society deemed that we were trying to get children to smoke by making candy versions of the adult versions.

Likewise with the cartoon camel from the cigarette ads, and other cartoon mascots for beer and booze companies. They "went away" because they were being claimed (by those same segments of society) as just a way of getting kids to think about drinking.

Well.... you KNOW someone is going to say that making guns colorful -- especially cute pastel pink -- is just an attempt to get KIDS to want to play with them by making them look like TOYS.

It's gonna happen.

Just wait.

Tony

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Something just occurred to me.

Remember "candy cigarettes" and "chewing gum cigars"? Don't see those anymore, do we? Some segments of society deemed that we were trying to get children to smoke by making candy versions of the adult versions.

Likewise with the cartoon camel from the cigarette ads, and other cartoon mascots for beer and booze companies. They "went away" because they were being claimed (by those same segments of society) as just a way of getting kids to think about drinking.

Well.... you KNOW someone is going to say that making guns colorful -- especially cute pastel pink -- is just an attempt to get KIDS to want to play with them by making them look like TOYS.

It's gonna happen.

Just wait.

Tony

Um... there are actually TOYS that look like GUNS. Who cares if guns look like toys too?

zfjohnson1989

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    My fiancee really seems to like them. Anything that motivates her to get more involved in the wonderful world of firearms is fine by me!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Um... there are actually TOYS that look like GUNS. Who cares if guns look like toys too?

Don't take away a good old emotionally motivated arguement from the Anti's!
    Besides, what would they have to ***** about to each other while standing at the game case in Walmart, waiting for the electronics guy to unlock it and retrieve the latest version of CoD or World of Warcraft for their 6 year olds' birthday present?

chandler10r1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Danville,IN
    I love all the colors, just hope a small child can tell the difference. Also the crazy colors may pose a threat to public safety, simply because they look like a toy. If some one pulled a pink AR15 out on me I would probably laugh, then get shot. Sounds like in the wrong situation they could have grave consequences

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin

Granted, but this is going the other way.

We're blurring the lines.

AAAIIEEE!!!
    emot-derp.gif
    emot-derp.gif
    emot-derp.gif

Give it time. As the "antis" become more familiar with these things, they will start freaking out.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    i saw a bumble bee transformer yellow ar 15 once...it was pretty cool....why not a colts themed .308...? id like that
    Im about to get ready to make a Uk wildcats themed SU-22 with logo and airbrushing possibly. Now when i get my glock it will also be Uk themed with engravings.

Top Bottom