• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Of the 3 parties most often talked about on this site, their supporters and the positions of all of them have some anti-Constitutional tendencies. They just differ somewhat on which topics they tend to be willing to ignore original intent. All three have a tendency to concentrate on how to denigrate the other parties and complain how misguided the other parties' supporters are rather than draw people together and really solve the problems we face.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    There's plenty of differences. I'm tired of people saying they are the same. the republicans are not perfect but my goodness, they are not communists. They would not spend us into bankruptcy, they would not tax us to death, and would not have gov't take over health care, they would not take our guns. They might give corporations a tax cut....oh no! you mean more money in the private sector?!!?!?!?! theres a huge difference, people need to stop listening to the haters. i'll tell you one thing that is a fact, libertarians help democrats win. cant get around that fact

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    One is a group of 'rats' that emphatically concludes YOU shall NOT carry a firearm. The other believes you CAN.

That's a big difference between a democRAT and a republiCAN if you carry a firearm.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Two sides of the same coin. Appearances are quite different, results are the same. Government gets bigger regardless of the party in power.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Banning 3D printed guns. :)

Very well. The students pick the topic and I shall teach.

Democrats: favor banning 3-D printed guns.

Meet Steve Israel, The Congressman Who Wants To Ban 3D-Printed Guns (Q&A) - Forbes

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/26/3d-gun-philadelphia_n_4344733.html

Republicans: have not made such proposals and have spoken out against such proposals.

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/congresss-plastic-gun-ban-left-a-3d-printed-loophole

It is apparent that those that do not understand the distinction between the parties are not paying any attention to politics.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    This is why nothing changes.

Have to disagree. I saw changes when Reagan was elected, and I saw changes when Bush took over after Clinton turned the White House into a hotel/gentlemens club. We are a two party country, like it or not.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Very well. The students pick the topic and I shall teach.

Democrats: favor banning 3-D printed guns.

Meet Steve Israel, The Congressman Who Wants To Ban 3D-Printed Guns (Q&A) - Forbes

Philadelphia Is The First U.S. City To Ban 3D-Printed Guns

Republicans: have not made such proposals and have spoken out against such proposals.

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/congresss-plastic-gun-ban-left-a-3d-printed-loophole

It is apparent that those that do not understand the distinction between the parties are not paying any attention to politics.

The Undetectable Firearms Act has always enjoyed strong bipartisan support.

Next topic, TARP and the other various bailouts of the last 15 years.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nice cast. Is that a fluorocarbon tippet you're using?:popcorn:

Looks like a 7x.....

I am paraphrasing P J O'Rourke here...

"Politicians are all a bunch hypocritical, blood sucking leeches. I trust none of them but will hold my nose and vote for the party that will let me keep more of my money and my guns....Currently that is the Republican Party..."

Last edited:

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Have to disagree. I saw changes when Reagan was elected, and I saw changes when Bush took over after Clinton turned the White House into a hotel/gentlemens club. We are a two party country, like it or not.

It's a two party country because too many are brainwashed into thinking it is. There are more than a dozen other political parties out there. Unfortunately most field only candidates that are as unfit to lead as the current braindead retard. But if you look and research you will find one that could very well be the beginning of some changes for the better. But people are too lazy and all too happy to keep things the way they are.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    “Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other and greater ones invariably slink in after it.”
    Gracián

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    A two party system GUARANTEES that nothing will ever change after both parties have become corrupt lying crooks. Vote for lying crook A or vote for lying crook B.

Top Bottom