• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    :DNothing dammit, there WAS Shiner Bock in it earlier, wonder what happened to it?:D

I stopped and got my 12 about an hour ago.
    shiner12.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOD!!!

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Appleton's Estate rum (8 year) and Mexican coke.

I stopped and got my 12 about an hour ago.
    shiner12.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOD!!!

I'm so glad they finally starts selling Shiner here. I know we've had it for a couple years, but when I first moved to Indy, I was having my in-laws bring a few cases with every visit.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I'm so glad they finally starts selling Shiner here. I know we've had it for a couple years, but when I first moved to Indy, I was having my in-laws bring a few cases with every visit.[/QUOTE]

I grew up in Texas and Shiner has been my favorite for about 15 years. When I moved here to Indy I did the same thing, everytime I went back to visit I would bring back 6-8 cases.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    a few of each

IMAG0263.jpg

Its not often i get to have a little top shelf just for being a nice guy!!! i must have had a 1 of each - Jameson. The Bookers on the far left was tasty:pimp: The WoodFord Reserve was better:D

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Well, for what it's worth, I think Jim Beam makes a pretty darn good rye; I'm not particularly enamored of their bourbon, but I'll drink their rye, gladly.
    I am right there with you. Jim Beam Rye is a pretty decent Rye. I thought I still had a bottle of Bulleitt or Templetons down in the basement. I don't but will have again after today...;)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    A little late for the question but we tried a different vineyards moscado last night. Twisted vineyard, not impressed. Absolutely no after taste, kinda like drinking water. It did it's job but the lack of after flavor kinda detracted from the experience. We're not wine snobs but it made a difference. Had a nice campfire along with it though.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    One homebrew cream ale. Not ready yet. One homebrew Zombie dust clone excellent. One of Jahred's (AGS) holiday ale 8.5% ABV awesome. One Cabin Fever Brown Ale from Wetsu. One IV of saline before church tomorrow from my buddy cheapseats.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I spent the evening with Bell's Oberon. Shhh...don't tell my wife. This is just our little secret. SHH!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A cherry smoothie with banana and strawberry. Added some home made ice cream and shared with the granddaughter. pretty darn good actually.

Top Bottom