• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    1 o'clock on the 465 dial
    Update on Upland pharmacy robbery. I spoke with one of the pharm techs and she said the man was there for approx 40 min. browsing in the pharmacy. It is a pharmacy prob no bigger than your living room. He then purchased something then left. He then returned with his hood up, went to the counter and said that it was a robbery, flashed his gun and ordered, in a calm voice for everyone to lay on the floor. Now this tech said she was toward the back stocking stuff and did not know what was going on till she came to the front. In the meantime the perp had ordered a mother and two teens that had shown up behind the counter to also lay on the floor and gave a bag to someone to fill up.

After bag was filled he took the bag and keys to one of the employees cars, got in the car and they found it in downtown upland at the car wash where he left the car.

All of this took place no more than 5 yards from the check in for the doctors office and they had no idea it had happened until the pharmacy shut the gates to the pharmacy.

They have posted pictures of the perp behind the counter from cameras and have signs now posted in the pharmacy indicating pharmacy is under close circuit cameras.

They have not caught the guy to the best of my knowledge. The tech I spoke to said that she and other employees would love to have some time with this guy, in a room with the cameras shut off.

Top Bottom