15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    P64 Radom $175
    Mosin Nagant $100
    Used Mossberg $160
    Ruger 10/22 $200
    SKS $300
    All guns I have seen recently, but not at the same gunshop.

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    A Kimber Pro model-either Pro Crimson Carry II,Eclipse Pro II,or Pro Carry HD II...might go a little out of pocket for the Stainless Pro Raptor:drool:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    The P238 is a nice choice. Mine complements my 1911 well. It's very portable and surprisingly accurate.

A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for... :yesway:

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    In my job you sell product x and you get points to redeem for gift cards. I have $1000 of Bass Pro Shop cards. Not my place of choice to purchase anything really. Used to get Cabela's cards much better deal.

Just wanted to give some meaning to this thread. I have faced this question more than once. I have not paid out of pocket for a gun or reloading supplies for years.

The line to hate me starts right now...

msd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Princeton
    Get what would satisfy your desire. We could all say what we'd buy but in the end it's what makes you the happiest walking out of there with.

msd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Princeton
    In my job you sell product x and you get points to redeem for gift cards. I have $1000 of Bass Pro Shop cards. Not my place of choice to purchase anything really. Used to get Cabela's cards much better deal.

Just wanted to give some meaning to this thread. I have faced this question more than once. I have not paid out of pocket for a gun or reloading supplies for years.

The line to hate me starts right now...

Well when you get tired of freebies, send them to me, I'll try to catch up to how you feel. :D

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Well when you get tired of freebies, send them to me, I'll try to catch up to how you feel. :D

I have three sons. They have a endless list of items I should own so they can borrow them. All of them grown men but they bicker like grade schoolers when this comes up. But just on the off chance they run out of ideas. I will keep you in mind.

Top Bottom