• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Apparently our esteemed head of the FBI, Robert Mueller, doesn't know whether or not the feds are allowed to target American citizens, inside America, for assassination.

FBI Director: Have To Check Whether Targeted Killing Rule Is Outside US Only | Fox News

The fact that he couldn't even answer a question about whether the feds can target Americans inside America for killing is extremely telling.

I guess that old "flawed document" we call the Constitution doesn't matter?

Patriot Act, NDAA and suspension of Habeus Corpus, the EEA currently in the works... this...

Please convince me my tinfoil is on too tight.

I'm going to go eat dinner and be back in a bit.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I would actually find a little comfort in the fact that he hasn't had a need to research the answer prior to being asked the question.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It seems to me that with an issue of this magnitude and sensitivity, if he claims not to have thought about it and that he does not know the answer, I would assume that he is lying.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I would actually find a little comfort in the fact that he hasn't had a need to research the answer prior to being asked the question.

I can see that, and to a point I would like to agree.

But the way I see it, this particular issue should not need to be researched in order to be answered. His inability to answer it on the spot is absolutely appalling. He might as well have said "well... maybe we CAN assassinate Americans on American soil..." which, to me, is absolutely unacceptable.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Looks as if that question has already been answered, did you forget Ruby Ridge and Waco?

Excellent point. My question would be whether or not that have reached the point of overtly owning their established de facto position on the matter.

justjoe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    gun counter at walmart
    Yes, Paul may be sincere in his beliefs, but he has held office in Washington far too long. He is looking to expand his power this election cycle, no other reason for him to run for President. "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts, absolutely." His bid for office demonstrates that he wishes to gain more power and that in itself makes all he says suspect. That may be cynical of me, but I see no actions on the part of any politicians that lead me to believe otherwise.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    NEO???!~!!!

If the government puts a target on your back, it doesn't matter who or what you are. You're going down, one way or the other.

How man Clandestine operations do we give Federal funding to again?

Like the Government "disappearing" citizens within our borders is a new idea, or that it would require a law. pfffftttt...

Go ahead, make it illegal for the government to disappear people, they'll just end up in rendition somewhere with no one knowing anything about it.

As long as there are clandestine agencies, and military units, there will be clandestine ops, which by their nature, operate outside of the law.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    The only reason we knew about anwar al-awlaki being assassinated, is that the government considered it to be a big PR boon.

Had it been at all unpopular, he would have died by a "car bomb" with such and such terrorist organization taking credit for it.

Or would have gotten no ink whatsoever.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I have an idea. Lets ***** about the only Republican candidate who stands up against summary execution of citizens.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The only reason we knew about anwar al-awlaki being assassinated, is that the government considered it to be a big PR boon.

Had it been at all unpopular, he would have died by a "car bomb" with such and such terrorist organization taking credit for it.

Or would have gotten no ink whatsoever.
    I agree with that. They have an interest in setting a precedent, hence the publicity. They have an agenda to fulfill. They need Americans to celebrate and accept assassinations. It is obvious that its not very far from happening within the U.S.A.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I agree with that. They have an interest in setting a precedent, hence the publicity. They have an agenda to fulfill. They need Americans to celebrate and accept assassinations. It is obvious that its not very far from happening within the U.S.A.

Oh hell yes. They need the Statist and Nationalists to stand up and cheer whenever a "terrorist" is killed. They need the same people to shout down dissenters and say they're "supporting terrorism" and that they "hate America."

Power grabs don't work well without popularity.

Top Bottom