• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kimbercollector

Marksman
    Rating - 96.1%
    49   2   0
    Jul 7, 2011
    North East Indianapolis, IN
    Ive collected a couple Glocks that Ive wanted, the 1911s, and .22 pistol. Each has its own purpose. Same with my ARs, a fun longer range 308 set up, my 10/22s, couple other bolt guns and shotguns. CC choices are set and working well...

Ammo supply is decent, reloading supplies can always be better.

Whats something good to get in hand? I dont feel the current climate warrants a purchase just for fun...or does it? Mags, projectiles, seemingly everything is through the roof bc of those that failed their due diligence stocking up.Most of my buying is purchase driven, whether to stock up or create a well rounded collection.

What do you feel should be next? For lack of better words...Xmas $$$ is starting to burn a hole, but it needs to make sense.

Dave

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    I would look at shot guns. Prices are still decent and they are available. Maybe a tac shot gun or something? Im in the same boat but i went with reloading supplies while they were still available with my xmas money.:D

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Aww, chuddly beat me to it. Lookalike you have a shotgun vacancy from what you've listed, and he's right, shotgun prices don't seem to have moved much.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I would opt for a shotgun or some more reloading supplies. My son and I do a LOT of reloading, nothing we shoot that has boxer primers and brass cases is not reloaded. In the last year we started using Mil surplus powder, reloading .308, .223 & 30-06. Working up loads using a crony is fun and savings for the powder cost is at least a third - often near a half. I bought 5 - 8# containers of 844 and 846, gave one to a friend. .223 bullets in 62gr are a little hard to find right now. Hope to find some soon. I buy in bulk, think my last order for primers and powder was around $350 - spreads out the Hazardous shipping fee so the cost per LB/thousand is pretty low.

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    A shot gun and or a mil surp.
    I've debated finding a gun that I could work on as in refinishing the furniture and such. If you have everything you want it's something to think about

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Ive collected a couple Glocks that Ive wanted, the 1911s, and .22 pistol. Each has its own purpose. Same with my ARs, a fun longer range 308 set up, my 10/22s, couple other bolt guns and shotguns. CC choices are set and working well...

Ammo supply is decent, reloading supplies can always be better.

Whats something good to get in hand? I dont feel the current climate warrants a purchase just for fun...or does it? Mags, projectiles, seemingly everything is through the roof bc of those that failed their due diligence stocking up.Most of my buying is purchase driven, whether to stock up or create a well rounded collection.

What do you feel should be next? For lack of better words...Xmas $$$ is starting to burn a hole, but it needs to make sense.

Dave

Sounds as if you have plenty of guns and ammo. What about spending some money on training? Maybe you already have that covered, as I do not know your status.

Top Bottom