• What Size T-Shirt

• Total voters

Sanguine Samurai

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Indiana
    I wear XL. but I'm 6'2'' tall and it is hard to find a shirt long enough. especially after a couple of washes. I wish shirts came in an extra large extra long.

mad618

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Dunkirk, IN
    I wear a 4xlt I have to have the tall size or it just won't work. If it's not a tall size it always ends up being 4ft wide and 2ft tall. If you could get this size it would be sweet, I'd buy a few of them.

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Best shirts I've had are Gildans, sizes run true, not a super heavy material but not the 'athlectic' cut and thickness, plus if you get a bigger shirt the shoulders dont seem to be way too big like a lot of other shirts get (I usually get 2xl and stretch them, in Gildans I can get a fitting 3xl with out sleeves that pass my elbows).

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've gone from XL to current day XS. One reason I actually like shopping at the Edinburgh outlet mall is that some brands down there have XS that I have bought and fit me very nicely.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    what are these for by the way?

I believe the survey is being done to get an Idea of how many of each size shirt the Site Operators need to order so when they are put up for sale everyone will have the chance to get his or her size...I think.
    or
    It could be a weird T-shirt OCD thing, you know like having to turn the light off 47 times before it is actually off or washing you hands 3 times after washing them 5 times.

:D

Arieas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Indianapois
    Anywhere between a medium and XL depending on how the company decided to label it. I swear there is no set standard, i have XL that fit like larges and Mediums that fit like XL. I voted Large.

Top Bottom