• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I just picked up a USP 9 Compact on a trade. LOVE the feel of it, but haven't got any range time with it so time will tell whether it will replace my EDC or not (M&P 9c).

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    It does not fit the bill but I Just got a Ruger LCP and I LOVE IT. I carry my G19 but you can't rock it with a speedo. (If you ever see me in a speedo, put one in my head) I am looking at some other non-GLOCKs such as the HK USP .40 Compact and the SIG's.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    It does not fit the bill but I Just got a Ruger LCP and I LOVE IT. I carry my G19 but you can't rock it with a speedo. (If you ever see me in a speedo, put one in my head) I am looking at some other non-GLOCKs such as the HK USP .40 Compact and the SIG's.

I am also very fond of my Ruger LCP. It is simply a must have for those times when you are running out the door and/or do not have the attire on to carry anything other than a pocket pistol.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I carry a taurus PT111, in a kholster, trimmed to my likeing
    PICT0125.jpg

I'm glad you got to the trimmed question before I asked. I was going to ask if a ferret got to it or something. I may have to do the same to mine if it ever arrives.

84VETTE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Salem
    The best I can say that I have is a S&w model 60 .38 snubby, you can hide it anywhere and i got mine used for $4 something a while back.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I gotta say, I like my Phoenix HP22 and I carry it alot. Sure, some may say it's only a 22 but I can put all 10 rnds in a 6" circle at 10 yrds rapid fire. It's easily controllable, concealable and has been 100% reliable in about 1,000 rnds. Because of the operating cost I can practice with my carry gun ALOT! Even though it's a 22, I am not willing to be a test subject on it's effectiveness...
    picture.php

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I tried to get into Glocks, but the trigger pull put me off. I'm not knocking it or anything, but it was just not for me. My normal carry weapon is a Kimber Ultra Carry II with a Sig P238 in my pocket. Lately, I've been carrying a Bersa 9HC because I really like the high capacity and longer barrel and I've been considering selling the Kimber to buy a Bersa 45UC to keep things very similar to each other for carry guns. I'd hate to part with the Kimber though, as I really do like that little gun.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    This gun was left to me by my wife's grandfather. I think I'm the only one in the family he trusted not to accidently shoot myself! It's a "Bufalo 7.65", a Spanish-made knockoff of the Browning 1910 .32 APC. It's a little over 6" long and about 3/4" wide, but a chunky 21.5oz! I CC it with the Uncle Mikes #1.
    Bufalo765006.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom