Look again that is the tactical cricket:

6661872549_c62dfd724d_z.jpg

jontz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    I could spit into Michigan
    Honestly, my end of the world gun would be whatever I could get my hands on that goes bang. It's hard to choose just one since there are so many guns that serve different purposes well. I guess if it really came down to it, it would be hard to beat the versatility of a 12 GA.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Crap. Now I have to make the granddaughters new cricket full on tac....
    Did he make the optics mount???

Standard optics mount, just has a scope slid WAYYYYY forward and both rings are rear of the adjustment knobs - works well believe it or not.

The steel buttplate, 10 round side saddle, and barrel threading for the suppressor are custom. It is a friggen awesome rifle and it is not done yet...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Standard optics mount, just has a scope slid WAYYYYY forward and both rings are rear of the adjustment knobs - works well believe it or not.

The steel buttplate, 10 round side saddle, and barrel threading for the suppressor are custom. It is a friggen awesome rifle and it is not done yet...

The new cricket is in the son in laws safe and I will not see it for a few days. He works nights. I have a few weaver bases from my Ruger Mark III's. Would one of those work. I am a bit of a machinist and have friends with stupid skill sets so the treading is not an issue. Is the can real?? Is that the original as built barrel?? I have a spare Harris by-pod I was going to put on my .243 for the Coyote hunt coming up. Granddaughter first. See what you have started.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    This! Marlin .30-30. A hundred years of proven durability and ease of use. Ammo is plentiful and packs a wallop. No jams and easy to maintain and clean.

30-30jpg.jpg

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    I've always believed that a pistol is only good for getting you to a bigger gun... now, being a geek and all. I believe that gun should be the BFG.

bfg_doom.jpg

No, but seriously. I voted Semi-automatic Rifle.. I'd go with my Rock River...

l7hHj.jpg

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    I've always believed that a pistol is only good for getting you to a bigger gun... now, being a geek and all. I believe that gun should be the BFG.​

bfg_doom.jpg

No, but seriously. I voted Semi-automatic Rifle.. I'd go with my Rock River...​

l7hHj.jpg

Very NIce Rifle You Have There!

Top Bottom