What is the rudest thing you have seen while driving?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    Sorry, but I am a bit naive as I am new to INGO. What is the INGO salute?

I would tell you, but then it wouldn't be a secret. How's this, while driving today cut somebody off then slam on the brakes. You'll know the salute when you see it. Just give it right back with a smile & a nod, then post on here about your experience to find out which INGO member you exchanged pleasantries with.

(this would be in some shade of purple, but I'd probably get the shade wrong, g/f says I'm colorblind)

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    My driving story has a rude and a cool component. Rude part: Wife and I were driving where the road narrows, and some jerk in a beater tries to pass us and runs us off the road. The light less than a block ahead was red!! Cool part: We arrive in the lane next to the jerk just a foot or so back. We both had our windows down, so I very loudly, and sarcastically said "Look hon, he's ahead." To my delight and amazement, the wife says even louder " Yeah, a d##k head!! :D I love my wife.

copper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Shelby County
    My wife and i were heading west on 54 in Linton following what must have been a 90 year old woman. When she misses her turn onto 59 then stops in the middle of 54 to look around. Well, I gave her a couple of honks on the horn, just to let her know that she was stopping traffic in the middle of the hiway. Then she remains stopped long enough to turn, look back at me and give me the big middle finger. If it had been anybody else I would have been more than a little upset but, all i could do was laugh my butt off and move on...

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    When I was young and single. I was driving down I-69 and a cute girl from TX pulled up along side me and motioned for me to pull over. I thought at the time that this was wild so I pulled over trying to be cool. She walked up and said, "hey do you have any pot?" When I told her no, she said ok and drove off. Talk about rude! So much for being a cool dude.
    Yeah.
    Some of those female Troopers are real cute. Especially in plain clothes
    And those confiscated vehicles do come in handy. :laugh:
    Mike

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    My wife and i were heading west on 54 in Linton following what must have been a 90 year old woman. When she misses her turn onto 59 then stops in the middle of 54 to look around. Well, I gave her a couple of honks on the horn, just to let her know that she was stopping traffic in the middle of the hiway. Then she remains stopped long enough to turn, look back at me and give me the big middle finger. If it had been anybody else I would have been more than a little upset but, all i could do was laugh my butt off and move on...

It's an old time way of saying "Gee thanks for the tip sonny."

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I would tell you, but then it wouldn't be a secret. How's this, while driving today cut somebody off then slam on the brakes. You'll know the salute when you see it. Just give it right back with a smile & a nod, then post on here about your experience to find out which INGO member you exchanged pleasantries with.

(this would be in some shade of purple, but I'd probably get the shade wrong, g/f says I'm colorblind)

He didn't really care about the answer, he was just trying to get his 51 posts, which he did and he hasn't posted anywhere but the classifieds since.

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    That is an endless list, My all time favorite is the contradictions, Someone who is in an obvious rush & irritated and thinks the throttle is the answer risking their life and everyone around them simply because they cannot manage "time" YET, If you happen to cross paths with this person they "suddenly have time" to stop a kick your azz.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Consider that my 3/4 ton truck has 7 1/2 inch lift which puts the headlights right at other driver's eyes. People consitantly flash their brights thinking I have my brights on, that is until I flash my brights. I had this happen on 3rd street in Terre Haute a car flashed it's brights, I flashed mine, this must have really ticked them off. So I was turning on I70 when this blue nissian car decides to follow me then cut me off and brake on the interstate.

I didn't loose my cool just changed lanes and let the diesel burn made it to walmart in record time. We were then coming out of the walmart parking lot and there was that blue nissian pulling out of Sonic, I stopped at a red light and nissian pulled up on the right side since I was in the left lane which was also my wifes side. Two young girls started cussing us up and down, my wife asked her what she said, the girl is now leaning out of the car yelling when my wife grabs a partily melted Wendys frosty and tosses it out the window hitting the girl directly in the face/neck area, the girls friend tried to return fire when she squeezed her drink too hard and broke her cup leaving the contents of the drink on her lap. I quickly drove home!

BTW I don't condone the wasting of frosties!

Last edited:

Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    The worst i have seen is a idiot pull out of blockbuster video and join a funeral on the road so they wouldn't have to stop at red lights.:xmad:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Consider that my 3/4 ton truck has 7 1/2 inch lift which puts the headlights right at other driver's eyes. People consitantly flash their brights thinking I have my brights on, that is until I flash my brights. I had this happen on 3rd street in Terre Haute a car flashed it's brights, I flashed mine, this must have really ticked them off. So I was turning on I70 when this blue nissian car decides to follow me then cut me off and brake on the interstate.

I didn't loose my cool just changed lanes and let the diesel burn made it to walmart in record time. We were then coming out of the walmart parking lot and there was that blue nissian pulling out of Sonic, I stopped at a red light and nissian pulled up on the right side since I was in the left lane which was also my wifes side. Two young girls started cussing us up and down, my wife asked her what she said, the girl is now leaning out of the car yelling when my wife grabs a partily melted Wendys frosty and tosses it out the window hitting the girl directly in the face/neck area, the girls friend tried to return fire when she squeezed her drink too hard and broke her cup leaving the contents of the drink on her lap. I quickly drove home!

BTW I don't condone the wasting of frosties!

Dude....that....was.....awesome. :laugh:

JustOneMore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Franklin
    Well i drive a semi for a living so i see A-LOT of stuff.
    I have seen more women flashing than i can count on both my fingers and toes. :flasher: :D

Then unfortunately i see stuff i dont wanna see too.:rolleyes::xmad:

Just today a seen a guy with his pants around his knee's driving down the interstate and "enjoying" himself.:puke:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Able-bodied people parking in handicapped spots just because they have a sticker on their car **** me off to no end.

If I was a more vengeful person, I'd key every single one of their cars.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    If this was in Indiana I know that Ferrari, I worked on it, that's how it came from the factory and the young kid driving it, just bought it cash from someone in Florida and took it to "Jiffy-Lube" for a service
    Yep, it sure was in Indiana. Downtown Indianapolis as a matter of fact. I guess the color doesn't matter too much, a Ferrari is a Ferrari right??

I believe the young crowd refers to flat black as "murdered out".

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    Able-bodied people parking in handicapped spots just because they have a sticker on their car **** me off to no end.

I know this feeling all too well. I see able-bodied people park in the handicap spot all the time at my job and I so badly want to say something to them. I think one time one of them ticked me off and I noticed she was in the space, so I kindly told her when she came up to pay for her stuff that her being a blond doesn't count as a handicap.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN

Its more fun to pop a broken off tire gauge or tire deflators on two of their tires. It will cause more hassle than calling insurance and causing rates to go up for everyone else, and no real damage is done :rockwoot:

Top Bottom