What gun have you always always wished someone would make?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I wish somebody (Ruger) would make a double stack .22lr pistol that holds more than 10 rounds. The PMR-30 holds uuuhhh......30. That would be a good place to start.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    A reliable double stack .22 mag design for future gun's. The M&P22 is close but still want more capacity.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'll second you on the Marlin in 327 Fed.
    While they're making these 32 cal 1894s maybe they could also run off another batch of the 1894M 22WMR

Oh...And find somebody other than Remington to make the rifles....:): I am a huge Marlin fan but the ones from the last year or so I handled were real dogs.... How's it going Kalboy? Be sure and stop the next time you head east..I will be heading your way this weekend to shoot at some squirrels....:yesway:

BulletSponge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy.
    #1 A 18" AR-15 type of carbine with 30 rd mags in 220 swift or 22-250 for use around the house. #2 A over and under pump shotgun with a 4:10 slug on top and 00 buck on the bottom and it fires both at the same time. #3 An up to date, semi auto blunderbuss so I will never run out of ammo. If your pined down in your home you could just grab a watch your two, some lose change and a scoop from the cat box and let them have it.

Top Bottom