• Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    My 1st piece of INGO swag.
    photo-18.jpg

An ESEE-3 courtesy of our own Knife Lady.
    photo-19.jpg

And a Surefire Lumamax LX2 for $100 (my best deal found!)
    photo-20.jpg

And got to meet some more INGOers! :ingo:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Finnish M39 (oh, and some other stuff)

Found a GREAT deal on this Finn Mosin... they had two, and a buddy that was with me wanted the other one so they cut us a "twofer" price. The stock on mine is a post-war refurbish, in great shape! Taking it to Atterbury in the morning! :D

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

Also got a new INGO shirt, a couple of chamber flags, and a Magpul P-mag and a SWEET Vortex scope for my .22 from AA Optics. :)

Last edited:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Paid my Site Supporter dues, picked up an Izula t-shirt from Knife Lady, a Kershaw Zing from Brad, another bundle of paracord, 6 new Bulgarian AK mags, 4 really nice Hungarian AK mag bags, a nice set of wood AK furniture for a WASR 10/63 I bought the other day at a steal of a price ( the seller said the thing wouldn't cycle. Took it home, cleaned the gunk out and have run 600 trouble-free rounds thru it. As a bonus, the sights are straight as a preacher. All this fun for $250. Only real issue other than needing cleaning was the upper and lower handguards were both cracked and the buttstock had a very bad hand-brushed paint-job). Also picked up 500 rds each of 9mm. 7.62X39, and 5.56.

Best part was seeing a 100 rd AR drum for $350. I asked the dealer about the price and he said "better get it now, it will be even higher in October. Obama already has the Executive Order ready to ban all Hi-Cap mags the day after the election, win or lose" I just laughed at the gouger and moved on.

Not a bad show overall other than the parking.

Matt52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    500 lead .45 bullets, Israeli gas mask, 440 rounds of 7.62x54r and a Mil-surp US issue backpack to lug it to the car lol.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    hey ryninger, you get that light from the guy who always has the table of good lights? I'm lookin for one myself

Nice find on the Mosin dog!

Nah... The guy was about two rows north of the south east food stand. He only had two. In a corner case on the southwest corner display of his booth. Happy hunting!

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Parking was a pain but at least it was free this time :D...although they'd jacked the entrance fee by $2.

Picked up some cheaper .38 loads, some .22's for squirrel'in with, a new belt from Bullhide and then a Mav 88,well-used, but for what other's were asking for beater single shots.

So close to going back...barely have enough left for a S&W SD40VE that I couldn't bring myself to drop down on. the $120 difference from a Ruger SR40c has my heart un-set.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Parking was a pain but at least it was free this time :D...although they'd jacked the entrance fee by $2.
    Really? A guy gave my buddy and I a coupon for 4 bucks off admission for two, and it came to 16 bucks for both of us... so "regular" price would still be 10 bucks (20 for two), wouldn't it? :dunno: Maybe the ticket seller messed up and gave us 4 bucks off per person...

Last edited:

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Really? A guy gave my buddy and I a coupon for 4 bucks off admission for two, and it came to 16 bucks for both of us... so "regular" price would still be 10 bucks (20 for two), wouldn't it? :dunno: Maybe the ticket seller messed up and gave us 4 bucks off per person...

Sign between the windows: Adult admission- $12 one day. $15 weekend. :( It's what I paid anyway.

Top Bottom