• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am going to have to check out Harbor Freight. Seems they just give away flashlights.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My daughters hello kitty flashlight. Just kidding.:D Now it is a Streamlight Stylus, but sometimes it's a G2 or some other tacticool light. It's basically whichever one is in my pocket that day and the Stylus has been the one for the last 3 months. When I take off my gun for bed I just lay whatever flashlight I was carrying that day beside it.I have been brushing my teeth with sensodyne toothpaste and we have been using charmin double roll toilet paper for about the last six months or so. Swifty gasoline in the truck and smoking American Spirits cigs and staying true with a Zippo lighter

onetwoonetwo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    somewhere in the dark
    the S&W micro 90 on the Beretta compact 92fs and the 4 D cell Mag Lite next to the glock 33.
    so multiple lights by multiple pistols and just in case, the 887 has a really bright cree light on it and it is just an arms reach away leaning up against the chest of drawers.
    so, 3 lights to see by.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Usually have a 3D Maglite handy, attached to my firearm a TLR-1, and in the drawer a Surefire G series.Car carry is same Maglite, also a mini mag in the glove box.

Been trying to not spend $125.00 for a flashlight, and the batterys are expensive.(3v)
    Home Depot had some packaged lights that use AAA batteries, no adj focus though.
    Okay for basic use, but back to the real tactical lights for Home Defense.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    Here is my 8 D cell KEL LITE that i got from my grandpa. I keep it by the couch which is my 2nd bed. It throws a wall of light. Next to the nebo 1aa light and keltec p3at. I figure if the gun dont work then the light would do a decent job.
    8727589374_6bb5c84327_b.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom