• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ruger alaskan 454 casull...

I traded it off for a standard target grey 7.5" ruger SRH 454. While I like the better performance of the longer barrel... The alaskan was just such a cool little gun, and was actually easier on the hand for me. Oddly, I feel as though the alaskan was a fair deal more accurate.

I may go get another some day. Yea... I severely miss that little gun.
    3363314127_23883c4a57.jpg

scottman06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    The gun I miss the most would be pair of colt single six action cowboys I miss just going out and plinking around with them. At the time I didnt see much use in carrying them and really wanted a glock

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    For me, it would have to be the Luger and the Belgian Browning A5. I got fed up with the Luger failing to function reliably (and have since found out that the problem was that it needed hot 124 grain loads for sufficient recoil impulse) and the Browning because I just couldn't hit with it. I would not give up the 870 I got in the trade for it, as it is a beautiful gun that I can reliably hit with, but the Browning would have made a nice safe queen.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I never like to sell any of my firearms but I have. The two I miss the most were a Colt King Cobra with a 4" barrel and a preban PolyTech Legend underfolder.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I wish I could have kept my M249 SAW from my Infantry days. That thing was a blast!

Uncle Sam wanted it back for some reason.

bassmatt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2009
    Marshal County
    I really miss the 1st pistol I ever bought. I know it was a cheaper firearm but I really liked my Interarms Star .40 with the starvel finish. The worse part of it being gone is I didn't sell it, my house was broken into and it was stolen:xmad:. If I could find another one that was not overpriced and in good shape I would buy it.
    Matt

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    I really miss the 1st pistol I ever bought. I know it was a cheaper firearm but I really liked my Interarms Star .40 with the starvel finish. The worse part of it being gone is I didn't sell it, my house was broken into and it was stolen:xmad:. If I could find another one that was not overpriced and in good shape I would buy it.
    Matt

If you mean the Star Firestar, I understand, They are damn good guns. I bought one in .45 when they first came out and carried it for 20 years before selling it to a friend I had introduced to the shooting sports. No regrets, though. It has a good home and we have another convert to the cause.

DeltaLover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    North Central Indiana
    My dad had a 8" Chrome Colt Python that I loved! I was devistated when he told me he had sold it.
    :tantrum:

Over the years I'm sure we all have the "wish I would have kept" moments, Mine is a model 66 Smith with a 2 3/4 inch barrel. Can't even remember what I traded it for and probably don't have whatever it was anymore either. Or my mini 14 SS, it's a toss up. My New Years and New life resolution is to trade no more guns off......:ingo:

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    Years ago, I had a FN 49 in 8mm, I really liked the rifle just not the cal so much, but I have regretted trading it ever since, however I recently acquired a very nice one in .30-06. Much better now.

Dave

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Mauser bolt-action, chambered in .22-250 with a hand-made barrel and a Fajen stock...traded it for a set of bedroom furniture and a pair of binoculars back in '86, and been kicking myself for it ever since!

Dino81

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Hobart
    It's nothing super special, by that I mean I COULD find/get another, but I miss my HK 45c. Sold it to fund a car modification. Lol

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Not sold but stolen was the first pistol that I ever owned & the first my wife had bought me was a 357 magnum Desert Eagle when they first came on the scene

Top Bottom