What else are you guys into? Any hobbies?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RSW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    I Like motorcycles (06 Yamaha RS Warrior)
    SCUBA diving
    Screwing with computers
    ATTEMPTING to be half-way proficient with Linux (Mint, Lubuntu, Ubuntu) <----- this is my FREE hobby
    The wife and I just got a nicer camera, so I guess dabbling in photography.
    would like to get back into RC stuff, but I know what that costs....

You have to love the Warrior!!!

redlined24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    bloomington
    i am also into motorcycles. building them, rebuilding motors, and painting motorcycles a little (not very good at that one haha)

also i collect pocket knives and zippo lighters

oh yeah...and wheat pennies.....my girlfriend always makes fun of that one.....

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    I love to buy and sell anything I can make money on. Over the last 4 years I've bought old classic cars and hot rods, and restored and rebuilt for resale. Currently I have a 65 Chevy PU that I take to car shows during the summer. I'm retired and have the time to do it all, so I'm always looking for my next addiction. I've owned and bought over a hundred guns during my time, and still collect anything new that catches my eye.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    My biggest hobbies are foraging for wild food and medicine, gardening, video games, reading (mainly history, and research of plants, and wilderness living/survival), cooking; off and on I'm rock collecting, leather-craft (mostly Native American), atlatl throwing, blacksmithing, hunting (deer, squirrel), tinkering with junk to try to make useful/interesting things. I've dabbled in candle-making and woodcarving a bit too.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My biggest hobbies are foraging for wild food and medicine, gardening, video games, reading (mainly history, and research of plants, and wilderness living/survival), cooking; off and on I'm rock collecting, leather-craft (mostly Native American), atlatl throwing, blacksmithing, hunting (deer, squirrel), tinkering with junk to try to make useful/interesting things. I've dabbled in candle-making and woodcarving a bit too.

Have you taken the Master Gardener course through your county extension agent?

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Train dog owners on how to train their dog in basic puppy obedience(sit, stay, down, walk on lead, etc). Train my retrievers and work with other retriever owners in doing fieldwork both on land and water.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Backpacking, kayaking, bicycling. Wood working, stained glass. Photography.
    I'm sure in 5 minutes my ADD brain will kick in and remind me of some other interest.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Riding my motorcycle, bicycle, scuba, camping, boating, home projects, SCCA C Prepared Solo II car (currently just a pile of parts), my girlfriend and my puppies. However full time job and 20 plus hours/week for two online classes I'm currently taking towards another degree makes prioritizing VERY critical.

piper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Motorycles (riding,building, repairing etc). Scuba ( we owned a Scuba equipment repair buisness for a few years).
    Lifted trucks, fast cars, tattoos ( if you consider that a Hobby).
    Jumping out of planes..and trying different alcohols

Top Bottom