What else are you guys into? Any hobbies?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Hey guys, I'm REEALLL new to firearms but I can already see this being an issue for me throughout life. I see why people have so many different guns. It's something fun to collect, and it'll actually save your ass! I appreciate cars, especially the mechanical side of overly engineered cars, like the German makers.

My other hobbies/collections include pool cues as well as Swiss & German watches.

Moreso into cue sports and cue collecting than anything at the moment.

What else are you guys into, as far as collecting//hobbies?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi and welcome to INGO. I do a lot of computer graphics and have dabbled in website creation. I've sold a couple of logo designs. Since I'll be retiring in May, I will probably turn the computer stuff into more of a job and less of a hobby.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Board, card, and roleplaying games, current favorite is the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, plus I run a Pathfinder RPG group every week.

Recently got back into comic books after 20 years away. Reading Invincible and Chew, both from Image.

Working my way through the Game of Thrones books.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    I have always loved building military models when time permits (bottom of the list with two young boys last few years). I'm talking full on details and airbrushing for display stuff. As a kid it provided many a good realistic target to shoot at as well :ar15: Its like shooting or hunting and is more about relaxing and therapy now.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I design and build TTL circuity for dorky little projects on the side. When I'm not doing that, I'm probably spending obscene amounts of time playing Minecraft. lol

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I like to bash around with my nitro R/C cars and do lots of trail riding on my dirt bike when I'm not working or shooting. I also do a bit of CNC work on the side now that I have two CNC lathes at home.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Train rides with the grandkids. Have taken two of the grandkids to see Thomas at the Illinois Railroad Museum in Union Il. closer to home is Hesston, In. and North Judson, In. Always looking for more trains to ride.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I was a sailor before I was a gun owner. Now I combine the 2 hobbies. I've become a pirate on Eagle Creek, chasing down luxury yachts for ransom. I'm hoping to mount an old sub deck gun on my 17 footer. I need something that won't interfere with my jib. Do I need permission from IndyParks? psyko

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For my mandatory, absolutely no way to get out of it, "student success" elective, I'm taking IVYT 107 - Professional Presence, as an onlline course. First assignment, go to the discussion board and introduce yourself. One of the required questions to answer, "What are your hobbies and or interests?".

My response: "Some of my hobbies and interests are gunsmithing, artificial intelligence, electronic sensors, robotics, flying model aircraft, and the conjunction of all of the foregoing."

I'm also a General Class ham radio operator, KC9YHC, and a steampunk.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was a sailor before I was a gun owner. Now I combine the 2 hobbies. I've become a pirate on Eagle Creek, chasing down luxury yachts for ransom. I'm hoping to mount an old sub deck gun on my 17 footer. I need something that won't interfere with my jib. Do I need permission from IndyParks? psyko

I saw you in action from the ramp last summer. Good tactical moves on the water. Never thought I would see a 1 man row boat haul down and successfully board a luxury yacht....well done...:yasway:

I love to work with my hands. Gunsmithing has become a passion since I retired. We used to race/camp/boat and such. Still camp when we can.

Top Bottom