What do you think of these New York Compliant ARs?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Personally I think it's ridiculous that manufacturers have to go to these lengths and jump through hoops to be able to sell rifles to New Yorkers.

I also have no doubt the state lsgislature will work to pass new laws making this new configuration illegal too.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If that's what's available, then it beats nothing. I'd pick on up before those too are illegal, assuming they grandfather guns in when outlawing them.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Honestly, I think it's rather cool looking.

Of course I'd have to have it with detachable magazines.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    hell, I think they look cool too. I love the stock on them. Gonna need to have the magazines fixed up to spec though.

It is stupid that this has to be done to satisfy stupid laws but there you go.

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    The government comes up with ways to circumvent the 2A, I think it is great that someone can fight back a little bit. Not the greatest set of features in the world, but I love that they are sticking it to the NY lawmakers who want to take away our rights.

Hitlery kept claiming that she was not going to do away with the 2A. Right. Maybe not officially, but she can ban lead smelting plants, ban "assault weapons", limit magazine capacities, propose taxes on ammo, etc. California just passed a law requiring you to have a licence to buy ammo. Unbelievable. And *they* control who gets the licences!!! My brother has tried to get a concealed carry licence over there for about 10 years, and they keep turning him down.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It looks like something the prison guards in a futuristic movie would be packing.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    [FONT=&amp]Looks crazy to me, but it will be a battle getting NY to say it's actually compliant.
    They will do anything to say whatever they don't like is non-compliant and keep freedom at bay.
    They were a bunch of Tories back then, and the're still of bunch of Tories now.

This is what we would be stuck with had Hillary won the election.
    She wanted to roll out the Safe Act nationwide... ugh

[/FONT]

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    It would go great with that pentagon shaped mag base plate/coupler that MAKO has. Seriously, it looks the angle of the grip would make it hard to have a good trigger press

Top Bottom