Small allen(s) for adjusting RDS
    Range Card

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    [/U][/B] Good point. Especially since my vehicle is never more than 30 yards away from me when I shoot. I'll just stick with the one in my vehicle.
    Most of us can probably cover 60 yards in under 30 seconds (especially if we remember our keys!) but having that kit right next to you means 30 seconds more pressure on a bleeding wound or maybe not being so winded when calling 9-1-1 or maybe even avoiding a heart attack due to extreme stress and then sprinting on top of it. Plus, if your buddies and friends know it's in your bag (or, better yet, hanging off the side in a well-marked kit) they'll be able to quickly apply it to you if your'e the one that's injured.

Trauma kits are so cheap now it's almost silly to not have one in each range bag. Keeping one in the truck is a great idea, but it's too easy to keep one in the range bag as well.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dont forget a tin of breath mints. Dear God please bring the mints... and USE them if you will be working with others in close proximity. Or at least see a dentist once a year and regularly brush and floss. The number of people who could knock a buzzard off a sh** truck by talking astounds me. Can you not tell? I can so I try to take care of it. Dental floss. Its your friend.

And dental health most certainly ties into the rest of your body... CSB: I learned about how gingivitis and other oral conditions have been tied to cardiovascular conditions. The one person I thoughtfully and carefully shared this information with for the above reason is unfortunately no longer among the living. (he thanked me but did nothing) :nono:

Top Bottom