• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adamj219

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    ok ok enough dogging and the jokes sorry i didn't look threw all the post i don't have time to sit here and look threw them all. I do have a life you really think i need training by just posting a ? i am new to it ya who cares i am all for my 2nd amendment and would like to keep it as a right. I also didnt know you had to say LTCH with my police station they say ccw SORRY didnt know that was a big deal too. I do not know why people are telling me just handing over my (LTCH) and id with out hassle is giving up my rights iam all for rights but its upsured to argue didnt know thats giving up rights but w.e im done with trying to use periods and all that crap i thought this was a forum not a typing class im sorry im NOT being a DICK but im new to this place and already disliking it may be ill go to another forum i dont know i just wont post on here no more i guess thanks bill for the reply and i have read most of the ic the rules ect. thats why i came here to ask well have fun............................................................................................................................................. < those are for the periods i left out

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    you really think i need training by just posting a ? i am new to it ya who cares i am all for my 2nd amendment and would like to keep it as a right.

Everyone needs training, but I didn't recommend it because you asked a question. I recommended it because you specifically said you were new to it. What better reason could you possibly need? You didn't buy a Nerf gun. You bought a deadly weapon. It only makes sense to learn how to be safe with it and use it correctly.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    We have lives too. We still took the time to respond to your questions and offer some friendly advice even though we knew the answers are already covered in the FAQ.

We gave you the correct terminology for the Indiana license which you, your police station and countless others get wrong leading to myths and misconceptions about what it actually accomplishes.

You are free to waive any rights you choose. Many of us consider our 4th amendment rights to be as worthy of exercise as our 2nd amendment rights. You may differ and that is fine.

You aren't required to use punctuation, either. It will probably lead to you being ignored in short order and the quality of responses you do receive may not not be of the type you desire.

Sorry if you don't like it here. I hope you find a forum that's a good fit for you. We will be here having fun if you decide to stick around.

Bye.

adamj219

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    hahaha yes i bought a new hand gun and i am new with LTCH im not stupid i know gun safety i do have plenty of other guns just becuse someone is new to somthing dont mean they need training but if your refering to the LTCH sure id like to take some training on that not gun safety

adamj219

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    and atm thanks i will look at the FAQ and i didnt know the term CCW was wrong to say but i will say LTCH if it makes yalls hair on ur balls stand up

***EDITED****

ATM the 4th is a good one but i see no hassle in just showing im legit on carrying if it comes down to not excursing my right to the 2nd i will start using my 4th and my post i guess may have been took the wrong way but one thing id like to know from your guys personal veiw whats better OC or CC

Last edited:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    hahaha yes i bought a new hand gun and i am new with LTCH im not stupid i know gun safety i do have plenty of other guns just becuse someone is new to somthing dont mean they need training but if your refering to the LTCH sure id like to take some training on that not gun safety

I am very glad you will get bored quickly and stop posting.

I would say you should first take an Tact class so you don't look like an idiot.

Second you should invest in an English class so you don't sound like one.

Third, grow up a little and prove you have the maturity to carry a weapon in public.

Then get some training, read the laws, take some time to study, get your LTCH and THEN handle your gun.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Name-calling posts were removed. Our friend adam has been temporarily banned to give him a chance to re-read the site rules, although I'm guessing he won't since he says he doesn't need training.

The Spud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hoosier in Exile
    ok ok enough dogging and the jokes sorry i didn't look threw all the post i don't have time to sit here and look threw them all. I do have a life you really think i need training by just posting a ? i am new to it ya who cares i am all for my 2nd amendment and would like to keep it as a right. I also didnt know you had to say LTCH with my police station they say ccw SORRY didnt know that was a big deal too. I do not know why people are telling me just handing over my (LTCH) and id with out hassle is giving up my rights iam all for rights but its upsured to argue didnt know thats giving up rights but w.e im done with trying to use periods and all that crap i thought this was a forum not a typing class im sorry im NOT being a DICK but im new to this place and already disliking it may be ill go to another forum i dont know i just wont post on here no more i guess thanks bill for the reply and i have read most of the ic the rules ect. thats why i came here to ask well have fun............................................................................................................................................. < those are for the periods i left out

Not to be a "dick" myself, but here's the thing. If you are going to be quick to jump on people in an Internet forum that you chose to enter and and post to, one might get the impression you have the propensity to be rash and quick to anger. Those are two qualities that will make your experiences carrying your handgun very unpleasant.

I have been around this forum for a while now. A large portion of the advice you receive here is sound and based on existing law and life experiences. You can either accept, or not. However, I am willing to wager that this forum will see a future posting from you that will detail how the police jammed you up without probable cause, they harrass you, etc., etc.

Since you are "new with LTCH", I'm going to go out on a short branch here and assume your "plenty of other guns" are long guns? If not, how long have you been carrying without your LTCH?

and atm thanks i will look at the FAQ and i didnt know the term CCW was wrong to say but i will say LTCH if it makes yalls hair on ur balls stand up

Yet another rash statement. One might suggest you lock away your new handgun and your other firearms and look into some anger management training.

And by the way, puncuation, correct spelling, and at least a wee bit of coherent structure goes a long way in projecting an image of an intelligent person. Otherwise, you come off sounding like a babbling baboon. But, at least baboons have an excuse.

Dwight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    " its upsured to argue "

It's "ubsirred" to get so worked up over some good-natured joking around. Good riddance adam. Your time will be better spent in anger management than on a forum. Chill a little before you strap on, just sayin'....................:p

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    I thought you guys took it easy on him... Well, until he came back and said the advice he asked for (I think, I stopped reading) was crap and then bashed our pleasant forum where nobody gives bad advice and everyone loves everyone else. ;)

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Originally Posted by adamj219
    just becuse someone is new to somthing dont mean they need training

EVERYONE needs training no matter how long you have been handling firearms. Every single good firearms instructor I have ever had or read maintains the philosophy that to be a good instructor you must first be a good student, which means you will never know it all, leading to the fact that you never stop training.

" its upsured to argue "

It's "ubsirred" to get so worked up over some good-natured joking around. Good riddance adam. Your time will be better spent in anger management than on a forum. Chill a little before you strap on, just sayin'....................:p

absurd, is maybe what you meant :dunno:

Top Bottom