• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I am very glad you will get bored quickly and stop posting.

I would say you should first take an Tact class so you don't look like an idiot.

Second you should invest in an English class so you don't sound like one.

Third, grow up a little and prove you have the maturity to carry a weapon in public.

Then get some training, read the laws, take some time to study, get your LTCH and THEN handle your gun.

This is excellent advice ^^^^^

I would be the last person to try to be a Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling Nazi because I make plenty of mistakes in my own writing, but dude! This forum isn't a txt msg. If the reader can't understand your writing you will never be able to get your point across. The senior members here are trying to help you.

Last edited:

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    Not to sound like an Old Cranky Geek too much but this is an example of the kind of culture the "swipe and smear" products (iPads, tablets, smart phones, etc)are bringing to the web. As more and more people's "first computers" are not really a computer at all but rather a keyboardless "web appliance" were gonna get lots and lots of people that wanna communicate in a stream of unreadable dreck.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Not to sound like an Old Cranky Geek too much but this is an example of the kind of culture the "swipe and smear" products (iPads, tablets, smart phones, etc)are bringing to the web. As more and more people's "first computers" are not really a computer at all but rather a keyboardless "web appliance" were gonna get lots and lots of people that wanna communicate in a stream of unreadable dreck.

Really??? Hell my Blackberry does that crap almost automatically! At least punctuation, spelling and capitalization. The rest is as easy an two extra button pushes. I guess Apple stuff sucks as much as Glocks do :D

evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    Really??? Hell my Blackberry does that crap almost automatically! At least punctuation, spelling and capitalization. The rest is as easy an two extra button pushes. I guess Apple stuff sucks as much as Glocks do :D

Ouch, this single statement has made me question my own glock fanboyism...

My android phone does all that for you too. Perhaps that's the problem- when he's on a real computer that doesn't do all that stuff for him he doesn't know how to manually add it himself?

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I always tell my sons, "You are likely to live in this country a long time, you might as well learn the language while you are here."

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    Guys I know all these devices have automatic spell-check/grammar. (Hell so does Firefox, spelling at least) What I'm talking about is people new to computing getting their first taste of the web without an actual keyboard. My theory is that this sort of thing will cause a LOT of people to NEVER bother learning even the most rudimentary typing skills.

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    Guys I know all these devices have automatic spell-check/grammar. (Hell so does Firefox, spelling at least) What I'm talking about is people new to computing getting their first taste of the web without an actual keyboard. My theory is that this sort of thing will cause a LOT of people to NEVER bother learning even the most rudimentary typing skills.

I think you are giving Adm too much credit...

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I'm just gonna set this down here...

punctuation-saves-lives.jpg

Top Bottom