• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    For me, it's musicals. I always knew I hated musicals, even though I couldn't remember ever seeing one. Then I had to watch "My Fair Lady" (Rex Harrison version) for some school project, and loved it.

Sometime later, I was hornswoggled (hornswoggled, I say!) into watching "The Sound of Music". Dragged into it kicking and screaming. Loved every note.

And then there was "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers". And a couple more that I can't pull off the top of my head right now.

Oddly enough after all this exposure, I was pretty skeptical about "Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog", even though as the T-shirt says, Joss Whedon is my Master now. Loved it, of course.

But I still hate beets. Yes, I've tried them. Recently, even.

So what did you hate until you tried it?

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Smith and Wesson Firearms. Being new to guns when I heard S&W I thought of some old 70's movie and a big fat guy with a big fat revolver. If I was going to get a handgun (I thought at the time) it would have to be a sexy Beretta, or a Sig. Well, neither of the "cool" guns fit me at all and my S&W M&P pro isn't anything like the naive stereotype I had associated with S&W.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    First thing that came to mind was Gyros. They sounded/looked nasty to me growing up. Tried one a few years ago and love them now....As long as they keep the onions off of them!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Golf! I thought it was the worst sport ever created. Twenty years later, I am still playing and enjoying it whenever I get a chance.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Internet Forums...Only computer geeks and losers hang out on those..

We see where I am. Of course I only use Gun, Survival, camping, hunting, RC, and a few others so I am not a geek or nerd or loser.

Top Bottom