• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I hadn't been in a few years, and really only went this year to pick up I knife I'd ordered from Brad. I was pleasantly surprised by how much less crazy it seemed than the last time I went.

Didn't really get much since I'd already blown my budget on the blade (priced very reasonably, but still by far the most expensive knife I own)

Also picked up a couple Indy Going Blue bracelets for the wife and I from Indyjohn at the Heartland Trading Post table and stopped by and bothered Fenway, bwframe, and some guy named "Mike" at the INGO table.

Archer1122

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Got parts to fix a bubba'd 1917 Enfield and a bubba'd sks. And a free Ingo sticker for sportin a stylish hat!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I got everything to build an AR pistol. Should be a fun build as it's completely stripped.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I picked up a few pounds of powder and some miscellaneous reloading items. I thought place was crazy busy. Got there at 830 and breezed in door. Walked around fine for about 15 minutes then the wall of people hit. I couldn't go down some of the isles they were sos crowded. I gave up and just gazed at tables from the wider isles.

Reloading stuff was much more plentiful than last few. Saw unique for first time ever since I started reloading along with bullseye. In future I am going to work the room from 38th st side as stuff was cheaper there than first aisles I go thru. Price of red dot varied by 10 bucks from one side to other.

My favorite sign on 22 was 'only 158 dollars' for a bucket of bullets.

Primers weere 28 bucks a thousand too which was cheapest I have ever seen them since I started reloading.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Passed up a fairly correctly converted MAK90 yesterday for $550. I didn't need it but unfortunately it was agood deal.

All I ended up with was a few ak mag pouches and I found a table with a great deal on some AK mags, so I ended up with a few chicom mag (I bought them all), along with an east german mag, and a Molot 40 round RPK mag. Oh and a bag of hot candied nuts. No one wanted any of my hot nuts when offered though.

Last edited:

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Some goodies from Bobcat steel. Now I have two 66% IPSC AR-500 targets, with mounting brackets and stands.

Shot them today, mucho fun :yesway:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    mwahaahaahaaa!
    blanklowers_zps67d5873e.jpg

Also, kydex holster for wife LC9s, and some Jerky.

Top Bottom