• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • uaw661

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Carthage,Indiana
    Got 3 black p-mags with windows,1 still in the wax paper wrap 30 round 30 cal. carbine mag, and 1 50 cal. ammo can. Had a much better time at the show than the one in January. Got there about 11:30 this morning and walked right in,no standing in line this time. Got to meet Fenway and the guys at the INGO table.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Got another INGO hat and 2 patches. Picked up a 16" flat top Commando style upper, traded my old 14.5" upper for a complete Stag collapsible lower. Got a 3" wooden training round (Pretty freakin cool) and a pilots survival vest with built in holster. Made a deal to trade my Walther P22 Combo for a CZ453 with Luepold scope. Got sorta sick after eating a tenderloin yesterday so I didn't eat today. Nice talkin to you Fenway and a couple other folks that stopped by my tables!

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Sold 3 and bought 2, could'nt help myself! I went with intentions of selling to fund my new lawn care venture but ended up buying a couple anyway, 1 was a lightweight hammerless Smith & Wesson in .38 caliber for pocket carry, I still came out o.k as I have most of my lawn service equipment now!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I picked up a new case for my Walther P22 for when my suppressor arrives. I also got my hands on a Volquartsen auto bolt release for my 10/22 for less than I could have bought it for on the internet (thanks, Tactical Innovations!) I got my knife well-sharpened, too.

I was looking for a new Mosin Nagant, but they were not to be had. There were a handful of beat-up 91/30's, a single M38, and couple of M44's. They were all overpriced. And not by just a little bit, either. Sorry to disappoint you, vendors, but I'm not spending $150 on an M38 and I'm definitely not spending that on a 91/30.

Barrn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Plainfield
    Today I bought:

1. Two each: INGO hats, patches and stickers.

2. Streamlight Microstream

3. SureFire Combat Rings

4. Gunzilla CLP

5. Raven Concealment Phantom (for a 5" 1911)

I should have bought that 16" thin barrelled upper to finish my lightweight AR-15 project.

Oh well, next show is in May.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I picked up a INGO sticker, my roommate got a patch. I also picked up three G17 18rd mags for 16.50 a piece. I picked up a rail adapter for my AR, chicken strips, french fries, and a small mountain dew! Met Shay, and a bunch of other INGO members and it's good to see how widespread this thing is getting!

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Great day at the show today. Stopped by the INGO table and picked up my INGO Tactical Hat, met our fearless leader Fenway and then headed over and picked up another Taurus pistol. This one was the 24/7 PRO CDS in 9mm.

All together a great day!

:rockwoot:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I found a Rock River fully assembled lower with a Rock River two stage trigger & 6 position stock for a decent price (considering all the anti-Obama-crazed pricing) @ the show. Mated it to a Rock River 458 SOCOM 16" flat top upper.

I installed my Bushnell Holographic sight & took it out to the range tonight. It makes BIG F'ING HOLES!!! I need to find a cheaper non-hollow point round. I had a couple FTF. My shoulder is a little sore too. 8)

458SOCOM_sm+001.jpg

I'll link the rest of the pics...

.223 vs. .458
    http://gallery.indystars.org/d/104397-1/458SOCOM_sm+002.jpg

Fits a standard AR15 mag & feeds through a standard AR15 lower.
    http://gallery.indystars.org/d/104401-1/458SOCOM_sm+003.jpg
    http://gallery.indystars.org/d/104405-1/458SOCOM_sm+006.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I thought prices were pretty high on firearms & ammo.....

Yes, of course, you have your President to thank for that.:D Buy now they will only go higher, especially with the hyperinflation that will kick in next summer.

Besides, if you go to a gun show looking for a low, low price on a new Glock, you will not find it any different than GunnMart or Cledus' World of Guns.

You go to go shows to:

1. Socialize.
    2. Pick up things you need (cleaning supplies, parts and pieces, hard to find ammo, ammo boxes, inter alia).
    3. Pick off targets of opportunity walking around the show.:)

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I bought a sweet tac hat,patch and stickers off the INGO table.My buddies set-up next to me,Ammo Alley,had a 2nd gen G17 that was a good buy that I snagged.Raven Tactical had my integral G19/M3 holster waiting for me.Then,a Gemtech SOS45 from ACME Sports somehow got in my shopping basket!:laugh: Waiting is gonna be the hard part now!!:chillout:

Top Bottom